Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@RebeccaBT Def try them. I got them so quickly and easily. They have a fun quad compact with her original 4 colors too!! 

Here are my swatches of the Huda New Nude Palette (cross-posting from the November Hauls thread):

111018hudaswatches.PNG

@Tamara76 This is such a cool way to swatch. Love the HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette. Keep sharing your amazing swatches with us 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you so much, @RebeccaBT!  I love this palette! ❤️

Great swatches @Tamara76!  The colors are so beautiful!  I just got this palette but haven't had a chance to play with the colors!

Best,

Steph 

Thank you, @StephanieSBT!  I love this palette so much! ❤️

@Tamara76,

I love your swatches and the shades in this palette are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Zakiya

Hi @Tamara76,

Those swatches have sold me on the palette. They're pigmented, pretty colors. I also like the glittery shades, too. Perfect for holiday parties!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Thank you so much, @PenelopeBT!  I love this palette! ❤️

Sephora Holographic cheek palette:

41CD9528-BD29-4F4D-8ED6-F2664A00D785.jpegFBC2E717-C8FB-4D7F-87C1-AA72084F16D7.jpeg

@sister13 ~ I'm very happy you posted these, thank you!  That palette had caught my eye as soon as it came out, but I was unsure of how opaque or pigmented it was going to be. You have convinced me that I'll love it! ❤❤❤

Thanks @sister13. Went in the store today to try them. Tr...

Thanks @sister13. Went in the store today to try them. Trying to get my list together for the Spring sale next month.

Beautiful swatches @sister13

Thanks for the swatches. Are those brush applied above th...

Thanks for the swatches. Are those brush applied above the swatches? I hope so. I like seeing how it applies. A lot of products swatch great, but they don't apply well. Like those Nars swatches from the eyeshadow palette, swatched great, still unsure on application.

Re: Thanks for the swatches. Are those brush applied above th...

Hi @Luvstravel, those are just blended out with my fingers, not a brush. They are so pigmented!

@sister13 - Beautiful! thanks for swatching and sharing. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

I am so tempted by this, @sister13!  Your swatches are so pretty!💗

Swatches of the Becca Apres Ski and the Ocean Jewels palettes. I know both of these got some mixed reviews, so I thought I’d share the comparisons. I personally love them both!! @mezzotown88Apres SkiApres Ski

Ocean JewelsOcean Jewels

874CB6C7-CBC9-4F33-B9F4-7879DFB94A78.jpeg

@Shosh85,

Thanks for the great swatches of both Becca palettes!!  🙂 

You enabled me to order Ocean Jewels!   I got tired of waiting for it to go on sale!  

@Shosh85 Thank you for your beautiful swatches...Girl you just made me want to get these beautiful palettes .... I’ll get them when I’m back! I think I cannot get the Aprés ski eyeshadow palette anymore because it was a limited edition item .. Boo 😞

@mezzotown88 The Ocean Jewels palette is a little more exciting anyway! I’m in love with those sparkly shades! 🤗😍

testing