Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Ispend2much6 

No problem! They really are worthy of consideration if you like a long lasting glossy look 😊

Wow, thanks for swatching so many for us, @RGbrown!

@curlychiquita 

I might have a bit of a spending problem when it comes to this line 😛

This wasn't a request so much as my eagerness to share 😄 

skinndip_sokobaby11.jpgskinndip_sokobaby5.jpgskinndip_sokobaby1.jpg

Thank you again @MissPuff ! 

I knew there were a lot of people who preferred other items during that whole LuckyBag2018 madness, but I truly love this. Might even snag a backup someday. 

I love how intensely metallic the swatches are gorgeous!! @MSena

Ooooooh.... Beautiful metallics @MSena

I love that too! I always reach for it at least once a we...

I love that too! I always reach for it at least once a week, if not more!

Ohhhhhhh - Those colors are stunning, @MSena! ❤️

The colors are really beautiful, @MSena!

@MSena Wooo!! Those are great swatches and I'm so happy you love it! You make that palette look good 🙂 

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Just received my Illamasqua Daze in that I purchased for around $36. Also stopped by ULTA to purchase NYC Illuminating powder in Snow Rose for $5.59. Complete dupe! Illamasqua swatch is on the left and NYX is on the right.

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Are you talking about NYX or NYC? This post is really confusing especially because you're not even using real product names.... your picture has 2 products but you mentioned 3 brands and only one product. Can you please be more clear.

@lolchels, I'm sorry about the confusing post. It is the...

@lolchels, I'm sorry about the confusing post. It is the Illamasqua "Daze" that just came out and the NYX "DUO Chromatic Illuminating Powder".

Re: @lolchels, I'm sorry about the confusing post. It is the...

@Luvstravel

Illamasqua Beyond Powder Highlighter in Daze

NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder in Snow Rose

?

Ok. I need to post another pic. This morning I used setti...

Ok. I need to post another pic. This morning I used setting spray before I swatched. Big difference. Illamasqua is on the left. Still for $5.59, I might would try out the NYX first. My Illamasqua has more pink halo to it.

@Ispend2much6, Daze was my third purchase from Illamasqua...

@Ispend2much6, Daze was my third purchase from Illamasqua. I purchased OMG, DYNASTY and DAZE. I really like all of them with OMG being my favorite.

Re: Ok. I need to post another pic. This morning I used setti...

@LuvstravelThanks for all of the photos.  I really like the Illamasqua when you used your setting spray!  Might have to look into that.

Does anyone have a swatch of KVD's Plath and Hawkwind? I'm trying to make up my mind here. Thank you 🙂

i found one the other day when i was searching @niki172!

plath is much redder, and a favorite of mine 🙂

Thanks so much @unfungirl! I still haven't made up my mind :D. But I am leaving towards Plath.

you're welcome @niki172! i have to say i have both, and love them both, but plath is my favorite of the two ❤️

2 Replies
testing