Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@njattana meant to do this for you this morning, but I forgot! I'll try to get it done after work 🙂 

I was curious about these so I'll just leave them here

3ps.PNG

Bvs2.PNG

unsolicited browns and grey(ish). i should've had BITE whiskey in here but i forgot 😞

L-R: NYX liquid suede "soft spoken", KVD "bow & arrow", STILA "baci", NYX lip lingerie "embellishment", NYX lip lingerie "corset", NYX matte lipstick "maison", NYX matte lipstick "butter",  BITE amuse bouche '"thistle", MAC "stone", MARC JACOBS "j'adore", MAC "velvet teddy"

browns.jpg

Does anybody have the Jouer Mermaid Highlighters? They sold out before I could buy them 😞

Unsolicited rose family swatches!

IMG_2025(1).JPG

1. Bite Pastille matte creme lip crayon

2. LA Splash Cosmetics Rose Garden liquid lipstick

3. UD Rapture Revolution lipstick

4. MAC Hot Chocolate lipstick (Vibe Tribe collection)

5. MAC So Select lipstick

6. Sephora Collection Marvelous Mauve liquid lipstick

7. Marc Jacobs primrose (p)outliner

8. Colourpop Tulle ultra matte liquid lipstick

Anonymous Insider

If anyone has the Jeffree Star Androgyny and Unicorn Blood I would very much appreciate swatches and dupes. To me it looks very much like KVD Lolita (bad batch) and Nosferatu. Any similar dupes are welcome! Thanks in advance!

@njattana I bought KVD Bow and Arrow but had to return it. I looked dead in it. It totally washed me out. I am more like NC 35 and 37 in summer. You are lighter than me so maybe it work for you.

Any one have both hourglass canvas and CT pillow talk lip  liners?  

Would someone please swatch MAC x Chris Chang Plum Princess? I'm still debating on whether I want this or not.. 

Wondering if anyone can swatch any of the more neutral / everyday colors of the burberry eye shadow. The only one I have is pale barley, which I really like. I'd like to buy another, and I'm specifically looking at Shell. Would love to see a swatch of that one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Can anyone swatch some Anastasia individual shadows for me? Pretty please? Specifically looking for:

Gold Rush

Wine

Labyrinth 

Not Today

Peach Sorbet

Amber

Pink Champagne

Mermaid

But, if you have any that don't show Dimethicone in the ingredients, I'd love to see swatches. (I just discovered an allergy so now I need to replace a whole lot of shadows I JUST got 😩). Thank you!!

Does anyone have a swatch of Dolce & Gabbana The Glow Bronzer in SUNSHINE? I am interested in the new limited edition Sicilian Bronzer with the gorgeous caretto design, which is only available in the color Sunshine. There doesn't seem to be too many swatches or reviews available for this shade as it doesn't seem to be one of the more popular colors in the core line (Desert, Cashmere and Bronze) so I thought it was an interesting choice of color for a limited edition piece. Temptalia has a review on one of the lighter colors but didn't seem to like it because it was light and sheered out, but I am okay with that since I am an NC15 at best and already have a fear of bronzers, lol! In sum, the new limited edition compact is amazing but I don't want to buy something (especially with that hefty price tag) unless the color will suit me and I can actually use the product. In advance thank you!

Hey guys! Does anyone own Jeffree Star's Gemini liquid lip? If so, could you swatch it beside KVD Lolita II? 

Thank you! 

Heart

Estee edit flash illuminator swatches please?! And more shades of the new Becca blushes too! I saw some on IG I think, but they were blurry.

Can someone post comparison swatches of burnt orange colours in KVD Ladybird palette and her new eye contour palette in Rust. 

I would love to see swatches (and comparison swatches) if anyone got BECCA Luminous Blush in 'Camellia'. Thanks!

Wondering if anyone who has Tom Ford Love Lust and Urban Decay Fireball would mind swatching side by side? I know Fireball has a pink flash, but I think the base colors may be similar.

Bonus points if you are fair-light complected, but I will take what I can get 😄

Looking for comparison swatches of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Incandescent Electra and NARS Sex Appeal. Please and thank you. 🙂

Looking for a swatch of Burberry Lip Velvet in 401 Nude Apricot (@TKLJ's post reminded me lol), preferably together with NARS Raquel or other peachy nudes.

Looking for swatches of:

1. Burberry Lip Velvet Matte lipstick in Oxblood. (I'd prefer swatches of the matte formula, but welcome other finishes.)

2. Dior eyeshadow quints in Ambre Nuit and Cuir Cannage. Also looking for mini reviews on these, if possible.

Thanks! 🙂

testing