Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks for sharing lip swatches jess! Both look wonderful on you.

No problem! Thank you =D

I remember you wanted to know what they look like on another thread (or maybe this same thread) but I couldn't find your question ..

I looove how the Primrose/Whisper combo looks on you!

Thank you! I rarely wear nude lips and some just make a person look dead but I guess this lipliner really makes it all work out! 😃

I feel the same way about nude lips! this one definitely works great on you!

I like the set a lot more than I thought I would, too! And I actually wanted to comment just to tell you that your skin tone/complexion looks like a dream!!!! So in love.

Ya! I don't even mind the Tarte lip paint- I read crummy reviews but it's not that bad. It's nice and opaque and I would probably just need a good lipliner with it.

Oh wow thank you so much- so kind of you! -blush- Such a compliment! I know some others gals on here wanted to know if the nude lip set would work on (I assume) a tan/warm/olive complexion. It totally works- I'm guessing this set would work on anyone really because the nudes don't seem super white-based/chalky.. 

I have the set and I swatched them all for you but the lighting is so bad.  I tried to take it in 2 different spots with different lighting so hope this helps 🙂

(left to right)

MJ Liner, NUDESTIX, LM Milky Way, NARS, Tarte

IMG_4289.JPGIMG_4290(1).JPG

Thanks for swatches Jen. The Colors look quite nice.

Thank you so much!  This helps a lot 🙂

Thanks for the swatches! I went in stores today to try to look for it but they didn't have it yet. 

Thanks for the swatches!  Looks great and a great value.  I ordered it.

You're welcome. I also think it's a great value and I love every item! 🙂

I'm sure it has been posted somewhere but can anyone swatch Nars DI shadow Himalia for me, please? 

Here ya go!

image.jpeg

Sure can!

image.jpeg1214153

Anonymous Insider

IMG_3812.JPG

I need to just buy this already... 

I just saw the NARSissist (whoa, did I spell that right?!) Dual Intensity eyeshadow palette at Nordstrom Rack today for $49.97(ish?). Good way to try out more colors if interested.

I may or may not have bought it when my mom and I did some retail therapy at our NR this past weekend 😛

so, now I have Himalia and subra twice - so sad LOL

You and me both 😉

testing