Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Hi! Can someone swatch Nars Kari against UD limit and noon-er (from Naked 3)? Kari is beautiful, but I'm trying to resist buying singles!

Can anyone swatch Stila's Chianti and KVD Vampira liquid lipstick? 

not on this thread but on a couple others I have been asked to post a swatch for the new tatcha lipstick plum blossom, so here it is.

this is indirect light from my simple human mirror

FullSizeRender-13.jpg

Could anyone show comparison swatches of Tom Ford Blush Nude or Beau and Bite Retsina?

Hello!

Does anyone have swatches of the YSL Rouge Pur Couture the mats lipsticks they could share with me? I'm having trouble finding good ones and I want to buy my first high end lipstick 🙂

Anyone have any of the Givenchy bronzers available for swatching? Preferably the first two shades.

anyone have UD spectrum? I dont usually wear color but the box is so pretty. 

when toofaced releases their pb&j and peach palette. rip wallet

Does anyone have any Sephora Collection Color Lip last swatches? I got Blooming Rose 06 for christmas and its amazing I want more! 

If anyone needs swatches, I'm going to Sephora and possibly Nordstrom in an hour or so and would be happy to hunt things down! 

I couldn't find comparison swatches of these online, so I bought them both from Nordstrom to compare, and to take shots for everyone else out there wondering!

I'm referring to the Aerin Pretty Bronze Illuminating Powders in Levels 01 and 02.

aerinbronzer1.jpg

aerinbronzer2.jpg

aerinbronzer3.jpg

By any chance, does anyone have the new Benefit matte liquid highlighter?  I think it's called Shy Beam or something.

Does anyone own any Burberry lip velvet lipsticks? Seems like its impossible to find swatches of them online. Any colors, especially interested in nude apricot and nude rose.

NARS Narsissist Twelve Sharp palette on very pale skin? Anyone?

Does anyone have Stila Aria and Mac Oh Lady to compare?

I was trying to buy the color Hubble Hubble, but I accidentally bought Volatile from Formula X. I was considering returning it and was wondering if someone could swatch the two colors to see if it was worth returning to get the right color. Thank you. 

Anyone have the new Bite Pastille vs. KVD Lovecraft?

can anyone swatch TF lippies in Addison, Austin and Julian? thank you 😄 

Ohhh this is such an awesome idea for a thread!!! Thank you!!

Cross-posting from the Tom Ford thread. New boys, with lip swatches: Daniel, Joaquin, Roman.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Is there someone here who happens to own any of the red/plum Surratt Prismatique Lip colors?  I don't  have a Surratt counter nearby so I will not be able to check these out in person, and the few swatches I've seen online are not of the colors I am most interested in.  I would love to see swatches of Glitterati and Sang Bleu.  If someone would be kind enough to please post swatches I would really appreciate it!  🙂

Posting this here as well for anyone else interested in

Tom Ford purples 

Bite Barberry for reference, Malik, Drake, Theo, Jay, Liam (all two passes)

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

testing