Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I swatched these CT cream shadows for two BT ladies so I thought I'd post them here in case anyone else might also find this useful:

IMG_2309.JPG

Top to bottom: 

Cleopatra

Mona Lisa

Marie Antoinette

Bette

TF Spice  

Thanks for the swatches. these are really beautiful!

ohhhhh pretty......not familiar with CT but I'm intrigued 

Sure you're welcome 🙂

Any chance anyone has the Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette and can swatch?  It looks so pretty, but I honestly really don't need anymore palettes.

Capture.PNG

So, I know I have swatches of this somewhere, but I can't find them... Will this do?

upload_2510933857806509366.jpg

It's one of my fave palettes. The eye shadows are absolutely amazing!

P.S. I have the original one. That one is dreamy. But I heard, don't know how true it is, that the new one is a bit different ( colors, and even quality, are off ( this new one is not as good as the original quality wise ) ) even though it's supposed to be the same palette.

The top row is so gorgeous! I don't need more purple, but it's just so pretty 🙂

Thank you!

I have all of Dior Spring, does anyone want swatches? 🙂

Oh the Nude Air Illuminating Powder in 002 please!  Trying to decide if I need this.

the blush that looks like contour! 

Can you swatch the shadow palettes please? Also how do you like the new Lip Glow products? I'm very curious about them!

Clinique Sweet Pot in 03 Pink Framboise for blondesluv2shop.  This is 3 swipes with a lip brush.  They are sheer & you can build the intensity of the color but the intensity doesn't last long on your lips.  The texture is in between a sticky vs slippery gloss & nicely hydrating.  It's a novelty/convenience type of product that will be in my bag this winter.2016-01-08 10.01.05.jpg

Thank you!! What do you think of the lip scrub?

It has good and not so good qualities.... The granules are more finely textured than the fresh scrub.  The base of the scrub is moisturing.  My lips were definitely softer after using it but they were very slightly tacky- like there was a thin film left behind.  Also because the base of the scrub has some color, my lips were slightly stained.  When I looked real close I could see some pink in the lines of my lips. 

Interesting! Maybe I'll get the blue/yellow untinted one then.

Looking for swatches of Guerlain KissKiss lipsticks.  Particularly Fabulous Rose, Pinky Groove and Rosy Boop.  They're all online only, but if I'm going to spend that much money on lipstick, I'd like to know what I'm getting!

It would be good if Sephora stores had an Online Only corner, with testers only.  Colors are so hard to tell online and monitors are unreliable.  It would be so much easier to order with confidence, and the store would certainly cut down on returns.

That is the most amazing idea!

Thank you!  Let's start a campaign - spread the idea here on BT, and poke Sephora until they come through!

Not the greatest at swatches but here is Pinky Groove.  I would say it is a nice medium pink with just the right amount of shimmer not to be frosty. I like it a lot!

2016-01-07 20.29.44.jpg

anyone have nars deep throat blush?

1 Reply
testing