Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

ooh thanks for the swatch!  I love these!

56D50D0D-3AA9-4A0E-9C6E-0D29E6BA0794.JPG

UD x Gwen anyone?

I've been thinking Tom Ford's Nude Vanille could be a perfect nude. Does anyone own this and have any thoughts?

On the flipside, here are some swatches of the new Rituel de Fille collection.  Surratt could take some notes from them in the 'ambiguous violet taupe' category 😄

image.jpeg1117152

Looking for a sparkly pigmented lip gloss for my mom. Berry or fuchsia sparkly gloss swatches please.

Does anyone have the Balm liquid lipstick in Charming to throw into the comparison of Stila Patina, Kat von D Lolita, and Jeffree Star Androgyny? (Not that those are all dupes for one another, they just all fit into a family in my head.)

image.jpeg

Left: stila patina, Right: Sephora marvelous mauve 

I'd love to see swatches of bourdeaux lipsticks similar in color to MarcJacobs Blow, in non drying formulas, like Nars audacious or similar.  MJ Blow really dried out my lips. Thanks!

If anyone is interested....I had a hard time finding swatches of these online.  Christian Louboutin mattes in red/rouge and just nothing; satin impera

CL swatches.jpg

can anyone compare the stila all day liquid lipstick in beso to sephora cream lip stain in almost red?

Does anyone have swatches for the Dior nude palette for this holiday? I am having a hard time picking between the nude and smokey versions of this palette, but wasn't able to find any swatches online for the nude one!

MA_OX]F7W%D}AB1UT2RX@TO.png

I would like a swatch of UD 1993 and MJ Mahogany, if someone would be so kind.

Has anyone in my skin range (3Y07) tried the Sephora Bright Future concealer?

I was thinking I must be somewhere between 11-13 and I'm going to try them in store tomorrow at the event, but I am so terrible at figuring out concealer matches...

Anyone has a swatch of Burberry cream eyeshadow in festive gold?

So I recently heard that Ulta brand has an eyeshadow set that looks pretty much identical to the Hourglass Modernist palettes. Anyone out there get their hands on this set yet and would be kind enough to swatch? Bonus points if you have an Hourglass Modernist palette that has been duped and can compare swatches side by side 😄

Could anyone NC35 or darker swatch the Viseart 06 Paris Nude palette? I can only find swatches on lighter skin, so am afraid the colors will be too light/similar on my NC42 skin.

Festive Gold kisses lipstick on:

Does anyone own both LM Caviar stick in Moonlight and the MJ  Twinklepop in Au Revoir? I'd like to see them swatched together if possible. The lighting is so weirdly bright in most online swatches. 

great thread idea jemly! If anyone can provide these swatches, that would be awesome! thanks! 

Burberry purple tulip cream blush compared to Benefit Lollitint or Burberry Poppy cream blush compared to Benefit Benetint. 

I would love a comparison of these four shades so feel free to post if you have any one of them: Burberry Lip Cover in Bright Plum, Burberry Kisses Lipstick in Bright Plum, MAC Diva Antics (I have this but not the others), Guerlain Rouge G Gigolo (Disc.)

testing