cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Wow.  That's...just...pretty...

@sister13 Meteorites are and look so luxurious.  Thank you for sharing your pretties.

What a beautiful collection @sister13! I think this year's holiday balls would be a wonderful addition ๐Ÿ˜‰ The packaging is so very pretty!

Everything is so pretty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love this collection @sister13!!

F00AB3DB-29A4-4DD4-968D-2A7F10593299.png

โœจ๐ŸŸ

โœจ๐ŸŸ

Omg I didn't know mini Meteorites existed, and they're so cute!

@txcatx, I think these minis with the mini brush are maybe a duty free exclusive? Couldnโ€™t resist them! They were a bit smushed in the little tins but makes me willing to actually travel with them since I donโ€™t have to worry about messing them up, lol. 

Anonymous Insider

OMG, those mini Meteorites are adorable!

Anonymous Insider

Oh @sister13, your Guerlain collection is absolutely amazing.  Look at those Meterorites!

I love this collection so much!   Especially the little blush pearls!   Have you seen/tried the Happy Glow Blush?  I call it my Salami blush because that's what it looks like - lol - but, it is a really nice pressed blush with that same violet scent. โค๏ธ   @sister13

@Tamara76  Salami brush?? Oh goodness lol

Lol - @darkiceis  - I'll have to take a pic for you, but in the meantime, you can google it.  It's a lovely blush, just looks like salami... ๐Ÿ™‚

I donโ€™t have it! I kept debating.  I might still have to get it, it is beautiful. Salami, haha, it does look like it! @Tamara76

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ What an amazing collection @sister13 that pink one is so lovely!

I did the same @sister13.  This is the only year i havent got the meteorites. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So I went to Nordstrom to check them out and actually decided on the palette instead of the meteorites. The package was beautiful but looked almost exactly like the red/gold holiday ones, and I was only letting myself have one and that palette was gorgeous! @blackkitty2014

I simpy adore this thread, and love looking at all the fabulous collections! I don't have a high-end grouping to show off (maybe one day!), but I'll toss my palette collection out there. Maybe I'll figure out how to break my lippies down for a few shots, but that's a massive task for another time lol.

No fancy composition here, but when trying to get them all in one shot, that's kinda impossible ๐Ÿ˜„IMG_20171007_230245539.jpg

IMG_20171007_230810726.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Well if this isnโ€™t considered high end, then what Is considered high end?? Cause I see several of what I would consider โ€œprestigeโ€ items! Such a Lovely set up and collection. Definitely something to show off and be proud of for sure girl!! 

This is an awesome collection!  @RGbrown๐Ÿ’—  Thank you so much for sharing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Love! @RGbrown

@sister13@angel7594@blackkitty2014@trishavt@veronika23@tsavorite

Thanks so much ladies!

My favorite part of any day is deciding which sparkly, colorful palette I'm going to use ๐Ÿ˜„ 

5,042 Replies
testing