cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@Isabelrhea Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I love your minimalistic vanity set up! @Isabelrhea I wish I got a desk like this with one big drawer instead of my IKEA vanity table. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I love these kinds of posts. Here is my Tom Ford collection and bonus Disney makeup collection (missed one Mac single eyeshadow). I forgot to include my #1 TF product, the eyeliner!

IMG_0379.JPGIMG_0393.JPG

Nice @milobear27!  Love the Disney stuff!

OMG! @milobear27 I want everything in your Disney collect...

OMG! @milobear27 I want everything in your Disney collection! ๐Ÿ˜

@milobear27 love your Tom Ford and disney collection!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ when did UD release the oz great palette? I don't remember ๐Ÿ˜ž .. could you please tell me what's inside the clear organizer....also the blue one that's below thd minnie eyeshadow palette..is that an eyeshadow palette?which brand?... Anyway this is my dream collection!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @milobear27 for sharing~:)

Thank you ๐Ÿ’–. The acrylic drawer is mostly limited edition Elf products ( L>R glitter, bronzer, cheek trio, blush, highlighter stick). The Malificent compact is LE Mac. The two square black palettes and the Frozen palette are from Beautifully Disney, which was a line that was sold in the Disney parks, unfortunately the line was discontinued.

@milobear27 I wanted that mirror ๐Ÿ™‚ ... I think that minnie mirror was Limited Edition and I recall it was sold out so quickly..  ๐Ÿ˜ž anyways thank you for sharing milobear ๐Ÿ™‚

That's a cute collection @milobear27!  I love that Fire Lust.  I need to use it soon.  Have you tried Tom Ford cream eyeshadow ๐Ÿ˜‰ They're great ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow!! I love your Tom Ford collection, such an amazing group of eyeshadows.  Thanks for sharing @milobear27

Oh my!   These are so beautiful!   Thank you for sharing!!!!๐Ÿ’—  @milobear27

That Disney Collection is everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@milobear27,

Gorgeous Tom Ford Collection, and Gorgeous Disney Collection!  ๐Ÿ™‚  So pretty! 

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Your Disney collection is amazing!

Hey y'all!  I've had a lot of requests to take a deeper look into my Beauty Room and makeup collection and I am so excited to announce that my first official Youtube video is a Beauty Room Tour!!!  Feel free to watch, and subscribe to my channel (Enchanted Tamara) if you enjoy it!!!

C6ED0F5C-967B-4A8A-85BD-DDE8C559DD32.jpeg

โ€ƒ

So excited you're creating more videos! Love getting to snoop at your collection ๐Ÿ˜„ โค๏ธ

Thank you @Mcakes !  I just set up my skincare closet last week, too!!!!  So excited!!!!

3F60146A-87A7-483C-A479-18AB3876C5FF.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Love it!! @Tamara76 

Thank you so much, @lmaster ๐Ÿ’—

Oh wow!!!! @Tamara76 

Thank you @idanyd ๐Ÿ’—

2 Replies
testing