cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Learning to apply make up!

Hey everyone!

Anyone want to share their favourite YouTube account to follow for make up tutorials? I'm looking how to do more simple looks for every day but also some bolder looks for going out. I would need videos that really "dumb" things down haha. I'm very new to make up and learning alllll the basics including what the purpose is for different make up brushes! I've added some photos to give you an idea of some looks I'd be trying to achieve.

353e39c23efcbd6e0b3d756c1b839a21.jpg79d9bccbe3823459d89f4cc070be0ff8--natural-makeup-looks-natural-glam-makeup-prom.jpg

RE: Learning to apply make up!

I love to watch Tati on YouTube but if you’re learning you MUST follow Rose on Instagram. She does daily tutorials on her stories and gives detailed advice on brushes and techniques. She does bolder looks than I would wear but I’ve learned a lot from her. Look up “roseandben” she’s amazing!

Re: Learning to apply make up!

@Zumigal6 I would follow Jaclyn Hill, Carli Bybel, Wayne Goss, Patrick Ta, and Desi Perkins.  They all have great Youtube videos.  The first picture is from makeupbyalinna if you wanted to follow her.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 353e39c23efcbd6e0b3d756c1b839a21.jpg
  • 79d9bccbe3823459d89f4cc070be0ff8--natural-makeup-looks-natural-glam-makeup-prom.jpg
testing