Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Foundation for Rosacae

I’ve tried so many abs can’t find a good full coverage, natural finish, that doesn’t cause flare ups from my rosacae. 
I currently use Estée Lauder Doublewear, but not crazy about the matte finish and I don’t think my rosacae likes it. 
I used to use It Cosmetics CC cream and it makes my skin itchy

A while Back I used a Dior one  that was discontinued. 
I’ve tried the Milk flex and it makes my skin itchy and not food finish or coverage. 

Anyone that can help? 

Tags:

Re: Foundation for Rosacae

I have Rosacea and combined dry oily skin aswell as uneven texture.

I use the honey dew Nyx primer and ontop of that i use Nars concealer on my redness and Clinique even better broad spectrum SPF 15 foundation. It hasn't made any serious flare up for me. Usually foundation makes my skin incredibly itchy, red, and i get zits the next day. But the best so far i've tried is that combo.

It's really a trial and error game when it comes to Rosacea as i'm finding. Not every product i have research and been told about by other people who have rosacea worked for my skin.

Hoping this helps in some way, I found that a hydrating primer and a foundation that isn't matte had given me way less flare ups and dryness.

Also make sure nothing has a fragrance- the Nyx Honey Dew me up does have a bit of fragrance in the ingredients despite me not smelling anything. I heard the Milk hydro grip primer was really good for hydration and rosacea- its the next one i want to try.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing