cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@BluePaisley Great job!!

@BluePaisley Awesome empties! So many perfumes used up. That must be satisfying. What didn't you enjoy about the Wander mascara?

Thank you so much!! The mascara flaked and smeared @Mellmars1185 

Great job!! @BluePaisley 

July Empties = 30

Destashes = 3

20230802_154859.jpg

I would not buy the Jason Tea Tree Shampoo again. I didn't get much of a lather. I would not repurchase the Biore Micellar water again. My favourite hand soap was the Watermelon Margarita

20230802_154935.jpg

All great sheet masks. The Life mask was ok but I prefer the sheets to the foil pack with a cream.

20230802_155031.jpg

20230802_155132.jpg

20230802_155656.jpg

3 Destashes. The body scrub smelled off. I probably had it too long. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy the way the sample of Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk smelled on me.

Wowza @Mellmars1185😍 July was a fabulous empties month for you. Do you think you'll pick up the newly reformulated JVN Nurture shampoo and conditioner? Ohhh, seeing your Juice Beauty x Kate Hudson mask is reminding me that I should pull mine out ... once I figure out in which box it's packed? 🤣

@itsfi I didn't not realize it was reformulated. I am definitely interested in trying it to see the difference. I hope you are able to find it soon 🤞😊

@Mellmars1185, the JVN was reformulated (including a different scent on the hair mask, I think) and repackaged - from a purple color bottles to an indigo blue one. I had a sample of the new hair mask made so we shall see how it performs. 

@Mellmars1185 you did a great job on empties!

Impressive set of empties! @Mellmars1185 

@Mellmars1185  wow, you finished plus destashed a lot! Great job!

@Cissy63 Thank you!

@Mellmars1185  Wow impressive! You got through so much! I love when a shampoo has a good lather. I find when it doesn’t I don’t feel like my hair is as clean!! 

@ather Yes me too! I have an oily scalp. I need a lather!

@Mellmars1185 Great job!

@Samtian Thank you very much 💞

Great empties @Mellmars1185! The Crème shop masks seem to be pretty popular. And I love your little helper taking care of the destashes. 

@JoSometimes Thank you! I have never been disappointed by The Creme Shop Masks.

July empties and declutter: 19 (297/600)

IMG_20230802_105430951.jpg

IMG_20230802_105745637.jpg

IMG_20230802_105547387.jpg

The hand soap smells amazing! I would grab it again and Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Coffee Break Eau de Toilette Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL is always a repurchase and the facial razor, everything else just ok

IMG_20230802_105748429.jpg

These 4 are declutter 

These are some nice empties @lmaster. Picked up a sample of the adwoa beauty Melonberry Hair Milk Leave-In Conditioner 6.8 oz / 200 mL because of you. 😉 It does smell good; just need to find a time to put it to the test.

Thank you @itsfi I do like the leave in, but they need to repackage it, the spray bottle for that formula does not work consistently. There are seeds in the formula that get caught in the sprayer, so I had to remove the top to get the product out

10,745 Replies
testing