cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Decisions decisions. (😉 One for home and for travel ?) 💕 @itsfi 

That was exactly what I was thinking @CynthieLu! And now that you’ve said it, it’s not just me rationalizing why getting both is a good idea. 😆 Thank you! You should treat yourself to something for this! 😉 

Lol! Oooh you don't have to worry @itsfi I jumped on a pretty special palette that was released yesterday and it was a splurge let me tell you girl!  I've definitely been treated 😉🩷

I’m getting all my releases jumbled but was it the Charlotte Tilbury The Beautyverse Palette - Xmas 2023? Wait, if you don’t want to say no worries. I shall keep my eyes peeled on the hauls thread. 🛍️ Speaking of which, another thread or two (September and this month) I need to catch up on. 😆 The enabling encouragement continues … 

Fabulous job 🙌 @itsfi 

Thank you @lmaster. It ebbs and flows with empties, as you know! This was a good month number-wise, but less loves than I have been having; though there were less tried-and-true items too, so there's that.

Another pretty slow month for me. All empties are my favs and have been replaced or will be replaced during the sale!!

IMG_0707.jpeg

here is my foils. I will cross post in the foil challenge. I find it hard to say if I love them with such a small sample. I would try all again but I don’t think I found any product I would purchase right away. 

IMG_0706.jpeg

Nice job @ather

@faeriegirl @Thank you! 

@ather Looks like great work to me!

@Samtian  Thanks. Now I am doing better on foils I need to start to focus on my DS. 

@ather Excellent empties and a lot of foils used in September!

@Mellmars1185  Thank you. Minus the ones in my bathroom counter I only have 20 foils left of face products! Pretty proud!! 

Whoa!! You should be proud @ather! I’m proud of you and inspired ❣️

@itsfi  Thank you! Means a lot coming from you. It’s also been super helpful to have the foil challenge! I’m also travelling again which helps! My hair care bag is pretty full but a few trips and a hair foil every week should help that one out! I don’t tend to wash my hair more than 1-2 times a week so they end up getting less use. My other sore spot is my makeup sample bag. I need to incorporate those into my routine. Foundation samples are hard to shade match and most of the time I need to mix my own colour so maybe I’ll bring a few on my next trip! How is your foils coming along? 

Foils use is chugging away @ather. I don’t think I have any travel this month, or at least nothing on my schedule. To make sure that doesn’t impede progress on Operation: Use Those Foil Samples 😝 In the absence of a planned trip, I’ve decided to pull out a face serum, along with a shampoo and conditioner of which I have multiple foils. The face serum I’ll incorporate into my PM routine and the shampoo & conditioner will be used once per week. I’ve also set aside some foundation samples. We shall see how this goes. 🤞🏼 

How are foils coming for you as we reach the midpoint of the month?

@itsfi  I feel like I fell off the wagon. Right now I have 6 fouls in my shower. 2 different shampoos/conditioners a scrub and a detox shampoo. And I have 3 used and 1 on the counter. So if that’s all I used this month I would be at 10 which isn’t a bad month I guess! 

You’re doing a fantastic job @ather! 😃 One foil is better than none at all. You’ve got 3 down and with 6 in your shower, you’re spot on with it being halfway through the month! That’s awesome 👍🏼, especially since it’s probably more challenging for you to use hair care foils since you are good about not washing your hair everyday. You got this, ather! 👊🏼

Since your normal hair wash schedule isn’t a daily routine, it might be useful to add some foils from other beauty categories 🤔, like skincare, body care, or makeup if you have foils from those camps - I know you’ve done an excellent job of whittling down your foils supply.  

@itsfi  Thanks! I agree. I need to add more skincare. I have some out on the sink in the bathroom but I keep forgetting to use them. I really need to start. I will make it my mission to use them up! I feel pretty good now. I am in a great spot. I also should pack a few foils away to take with me on my trip in December! 

Yes @ather! December will be here before we know it! I’ve already started my packing list for my work trip next month. Just have to keep an eye on the weather in case I need to adjust some clothing choices. 

@itsfi  Smart! You plan ahead! I like your style! I’m doing the same! I’m hoping to get a few Black Friday sales to finish up what I need! 

10,778 Replies
testing