cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CynthieLu  I’ve been using it like 6 months. I definitely see results but I also have been using OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL  so I don’t know what one would be causing it. Both are amazing. Once I am finished my bottle of the Ouai I have a new bottle of Fable and mane I want to use. 

@CynthieLu Fantastic work!

Thank you! @Samtian 😀

Been hanging on to way too many empties. Here’s the damage I’ve done in the last few months. If you would like any mini reviews, please let me know and I am more than happy to chime in with my two cents 🙂

IMG_8145.jpeg

IMG_7968.jpeg

IMG_7907.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7845.jpeg

IMG_7832.jpeg

IMG_7825.jpeg

IMG_7746.jpeg

IMG_7734.jpeg

IMG_7567.jpeg

IMG_7546.jpeg

IMG_7467.jpeg

IMG_7442.jpeg

IMG_7421.jpeg

IMG_7420.jpeg

IMG_7378.jpeg

IMG_7289.jpeg

IMG_7247.jpeg

IMG_7169.jpeg

IMG_7167.jpeg

IMG_7160.jpeg

IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7141.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7079.jpeg

IMG_7105.jpeg

So many great empties, @gonerogue! I wish B&BW would bring back the Coco Shea Honey line- the scent of that one is divine. 

Wow!! @gonerogue impressive!! @gonerogue 

@gonerogue  Great job! So many great products you finished! 

@gonerogue Winston <3! I'd love to hear about the clay mask.

great job with your empties! @gonerogue 

@gonerogue Wow awesome job! That's an impressive set of emptires, how are you liking the Vegamour GRO Hair Serum for Thinning Hair 1 oz / 30 mL ? I ordered some recently during the VIB Sale but it has yet to arrive.

@QueenMarceline  I used it in conjunction with minoxidil and my hairdresser commented on how much thicker and healthier my hair was this time around compared to a few months ago. It’s hard for me to see the difference since I see my hair everyday but it sounds like it worked? I bought the whole collection on their direct site last year and used up the gummies, serum and shampoo and conditioner. The only thing I didn’t care for was the exfoliator but everything else from the line was fine.

@gonerogue Thank you, sounds like it was a winner. I got the set with the vitamins, very excited to try them both out. 🙂

@QueenMarceline  Oh I really hope you like the gummies! Those were the tastiest biotin gummies I’ve ever tried ❤️

@gonerogue Oh good to know, maybe that'll help me remember to take these regularly haha!

AmazIng job emptying everything @gonerogue! That’s quite a lot of products!

Wow, that's sooo impressive @gonerogue You cleared out sooo many! 🎉  🙌

Which one most impressed you this month the most?

Oh man what a tough question. I would say the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer Hoola Lite Bronzer  was impressive by lasting as long as it did. I think I started using it 2 years ago and barely hit pan. The other one was the Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL . They discontinued my favorite toner so I decided to get this trial size to see how my skin liked it and I actually really liked it. I left a review for it already and will be getting the full size once I run out of my second trial toner.

I really love and enjoy that toner too @gonerogue I recommend it to alot of people. 😉 Its such a treat to the face. 🍉

How do you use your bronzers if I can ask?

I just started adding them into my routine and I'm curious to hear how everyone works it into thier routines. 

IMG_5766.jpeg

A few more empties.

Loves

Spoiler
Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL 
This is a repurchase and was already repurchased during the sale. I did recently come across another hypochlorous acid spray on social media, so I may give that a try in the future if I can find it in store

Etude House Soon Jung Cica Balm
Another repurchase that has already been repurchased. 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer 32N I received a sample of this. It felt lightweight, with light coverage. I don’t know that I would call it a moisturizer but more of a tint. I might get a full size in the future. 

Quo Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover
What can I say? It works as expected. I think they’ve rebranded a little bit so this exact bottle is no longer available. I’m currently trying out nourishing polish remover.

Meh

Spoiler
Verb Mini Volume Dry Texture Spray 1.6 oz / 58 ml My hair is quite thick and straight. This didn’t really do much to keep my hair in place. I’ve already found something I like better. 

Lancôme Mini Lash Idôle Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara 01 Glossy Black 
It was an okay mascara. It was clumpy at times. Nothing really special to me. I won’t be repurchasing. 

Farmacy Clearly Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL 
Its not as good as the previous Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm. I have something else I’m trying right now. This one is a maybe for repurchase.

Mumuso Snail Moisturizing Hydrogel
Non-irritating and hydrating but nothing really special. It felt like it did the same thing as my Hyaluronic acid serums. I won’t likely repurchase.

MAC Cosmetics Studio Radiance Serum-Powered Foundation 
I received a sample directly from Mac. It felt good on my skin but not significantly different from my current foundation. It’s not worth it to me to spend the extra money switching, so I won’t be purchasing a full-size anytime soon. 

@JoSometimes  Great job! 

Thank you @ather!

10,778 Replies
testing