cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@JoSometimes  Thanks for the tips! I’ll try that YouTube out! 

@JoSometimes Wooo dang great job!!

Thank you @Samtian! It was a lot of collecting and forgetting to post. 😅

What an awesome empties collection @JoSometimes ! It's awesome you had so many loves this time around.

@makeitup305 Most of the loves are repurchases or repurchases. Once I know something works for me, it’s hard to let it good. 

This is fantastic @JoSometimes you did get a huge grouping here! I've tried a few things from Avene and enjoyed them as well, and similarly I also wish they were more affordable. But especially if my skin was angry, Avene is something I know won't trigger me in my most sensitive state. 🙏

@CynthieLu This is what happens when I keep forgetting to bring my empties to get recycled… 😅

Avene and Aveeno have both been good to me too. They’re safe bets when my skin is angry with me. 

Shoppers has given me quite a few good samples over the years for brands like Avene etc.. I like talking to the sales people there. Especially if I mention my skin issues, they sometimes throw in helpful foils for me to try. I don't know if you have much luck but I always appreciate when they are generous with the samples. 💕🙏 @JoSometimes 

@CynthieLu I need to get to know the advisors at my local Shoppers. I don’t know why, but they intimidate me more than the ones at Sephora…

I kind of know one person who wears the typical blue shirt and not the black outfits that the beauty advisors get to wear. I complimented them on their makeup once and we got to chatting about beauty stuff. I think they could do a great job in the beauty section. They usually work late though, so I don’t bump into them often.  

Posting a little early because I'll be busy until the end of the year. 

2023- 132/100
2023- 61 Destashes

Happy I made my goal, passed last years numbers as well! Except destashes was 2 less, but that's ok. It's still progress.

Can't wait for next year! I'm going to try to be better at saying why I put things in the category I put them in.

Dec Love Ok No op.jpg

Love-
Santa Bomb Bath Bomb

Ok-
BURBERRY My Burberry 
Farmacy Lip Bloom Apple Rosemary 
BBW Plump Lipiscious
HdP 1926

No Opinion-
rms Beauty Mascara 

Dec Destash.jpg

Kylie KoKo K lipliner- was very good but kinda got destroyed in the lid. Well used.
Glow Recipe Mask- White growth
Profusion Casper Highlighter- Too glittery
CT Cleopatra Cream Eyeshadow- Drying out. It's a bummer this was discontinued. 
I love Peach Passionfruit butter- smell has gone bad.

Thanks everyone!

@Samtian Smashing Goals!!! I try to see fewer declutters as you're making better purchases and have less that you aren't using. 

@Samtian  Great job surpassing your goal!  

@Samtian  Great job!!! Yay for passing your goal! I struggle with giving a category. I should work on that better! 

Awesome job @Samtian !

@makeitup305 Thank you!

Sounds like you reached your goal and then some @Samtian! Amazing!

@JoSometimes I did, thank you!

Congratulations @Samtian you hit amazing numbers this year. 🎇🎊

@CynthieLu Thank you so much!

@Samtian yay for making your goal!  Great job on all of your Empties 🙂

10,778 Replies
testing