cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@heartsmyface Good Genes is really nice. My skin usually doesn't love acids but it does pretty well with that one. Farmacy Green Clean and the Tower 28 are also loves.

@makeitup305   Farmacy is the best!  I have moved on to the Peach one after forever of trying to get through all the other open ones.  

Ouuuh, lots of skincare goodies in this batch of empties @heartsmyface😍 You love your Sunday Riley Good Genes! How often do you use it? (I'm sure you've probably told me before and it's slipped my mind; sorry)

@itsfi  Yea I do!!  I use it everyday morning and night.  the only thing that even comes close to it as far as skin texture improving is the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate™ Glow Moisturizer with AHA 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

I always have that on hand as well 🙂. It’s not quite the same but it has a very similar effect for anyone with a lower price cap on their skin smooching products. 

Loves 

IMG_8013.jpeg

IMG_8014.jpeg

 Empties declutters

IMG_8015.jpeg

@jen81 Great job! I just opened the  BB hairdresser invisible oil. I read it can be used on dry or damp hair. Did you have a preference?

You did amazing @jen81 

Great job @jen81! I’m curious to hear your thoughts on The INKEY List Collagen Booster Firming Peptide Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

@jen81 Woo fabulous job!

@jen81 nicely done!  I loved the BoJ sunscreen as well.

Those are some great skincare empties @jen81! Would you purchase a full size of that Skinceuticals neck repair cream? I've wondered about it, but the cost always makes me think I should stop and think about it some more. lol. 

It’s very nice but I wouldn’t purchase full size.

Nice work on your empties and declutters. @jen81 🎊

I spy some really nice items here. Is that the Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL ?? 

Yes!

Last empties of 2023
IMG_3693.jpeg

⬆️ Loves 

IMG_3692.jpeg

⬆️ Good but won’t repurchase.

IMG_3694.jpeg

⬆️ Destashes. The CT water cream feels like the magic cream light and does nothing for my skin. I didn’t like the Naturium lip balm at all. It is very hard to squeeze out and doesn’t apply smoothly.

@faeriegirl Nice work! K18 has some amazing hair products. Sorry to hear the Naturium gloss wasn't a winner. I have been curious about that product. 

@faeriegirl I am working on a tropic glow body cream and didn’t love it at first but it’s growing on me. I feel like the smell gets stronger as you are about half way through. What don’t you love? Lala retro cream is one of my holy grails as well. Great empties!

@BluePaisley  I totally agree about the scent. At first I wasn’t sure if I liked it but it definitely smells better the longer I used it. The only reason I wouldn’t repurchase it is I found another SDJ dupe from Sam’s Club that I like a little bit better.

Great way too end 2023 @faeriegirl I love that shampoo too. K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL 🤩🤩 it's sooooo good!

@CynthieLu  It is my favorite. I’ll definitely be repurchasing it as soon as I get through the Living Proof one I’m using now.

What livving proof shampoo are you using at the moment? @faeriegirl 

10,615 Replies
testing