cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi  I like your new picture!!!  I will definitely try it now if it helps with maskne. Mine is at an all time high. Worst of the pandemic. 

@ather, thank you! I've been meaning to change pics; figured it'd be a good time with summer officially here. The Inkey List oat cleansing balm is soothing and the ingredients didn't irritate my skin so I think that helped with maskne. For a time, it seemed like even using a cleanser would aggravate it. Ugh. This balm is gentle and helped calm my skin.

@itsfi  Do you think it would be gentle enough to remove makeup around the eyes?

@ather, I’m sorry for the delay; I just saw this. I’ve used TIL Oat Cleansing Balm to remove eye makeup; it’s not a lot of eye makeup, usually mascara and eye shadow. But I also do use Bioderma micellar water before this balm to breakdown waterproof mascara. 

@itsfi  No worries! Awesome to know!!! 

I ❤️The inkey list cleansing balm! Can’t wait to see some full sizes coming up, why is it so satisfying to finish up full size products?

@jen81, isn't TIL cleansing balm great?! There's so much product in the tube as well. Lots of good cleansers on the market these days. 😁 It's so satisfying to get through full sizes; a definite feeling of accomplishment. I have 'em all lined up in the shower and on top of my counter, to keep them top of mind and in my sight. Hahaha! 

Great job!! @itsfi 

Thank you @lmaster! Just chipping away at everything! 😊

Empties for May 

Loves:) everything in first picture 

180EE0A1-17EE-4A45-8E4D-B98F6196BC83.jpeg

 love the by terry loose powder and the Jane iredale mini powders. So nice for trying out new products. Glad I got to try a sample of the new drunk elephant serum. Very nice but a bit pricey in my opinion. 

07227615-CCB4-49CB-A42B-85FA55740444.jpeg

likes-briogeo, origins, PTR face wash,fresh rose hydration cream 

okay-lash paradise primer, freeze eye serum, fresh black tea mask, discoloration serum, glow recipe serum (too sticky)

Loves- all things in photo below. 

this month:21. YTD: 68

@jen81  Great job. Good to know the DE is not worth the hype. I’ve been on the fence about trying it!

Great job!! @jen81 🙌

AD43525E-324C-4C46-AB97-616594BDBC84.jpeg

All are loves and repurchases❤️

Nice empties! @faeriegirl 💗💕💗

@faeriegirl  Great job!!! 

Great empties, @faeriegirl! Love that GR lip pop!

@faeriegirl How's the mister on the YTTP spray?

@missjeanie  It is good. It’s not as fine as the Glow Recipe mist, but I really like it. It sprays out evenly until the bottle is almost empty, then it sprays a little unevenly. Both bottles I’ve had has done it so I think the mechanism gets worn out. It is not bad enough for me not to repurchase it though. 

@faeriegirl great loves!! I still need to try the GR serum

May empties 63 YTD 235

IMG_20210512_111805362.jpg

IMG_20210514_100733625.jpg

 the candles smell great!

IMG_20210601_124238339.jpg

 the sulwhasoo was empty, and is great, the rest are declutter

IMG_20210601_125007618.jpg

IMG_20210601_125020504.jpg

IMG_20210601_125024756.jpg

@SportyGirly125 you must be psychic because I literally just finished this TJ facial scrub and your sweet heart sent me another 🤗 @eshoe I loved the violet hand masks so so so much,,, still need to review it 😉 and the Jo Malone lotion was fabulous!! ⬆️ These were all loves!!

IMG_20210601_125349053.jpg

⬆️ these just didn't work for me or I didn't like them well enough

Oh, hello Hello Kitty masks!  🤩🤩🤩 @lmaster 

10,744 Replies
testing