cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@CookieGirl1 I love the Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum. It leaves my skin so soft and I love that it is a 2-in-1. Thanks for sharing you empties 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

RE: Empties - 2019

My December empties soo sad to have finished up my favourite face mask by Dr Brandt, and my favourite Stila Glitter & Glow shadow😢 but they will both definitely be repurchased! Already did repurchase the 2 Marc Anthony haircare products, and the rest pictured are things I liked, but didn’t love.

RE: Empties - 2019

I Loved the glitter and glow Stila eye shadow, too, @samkeaysxo and purchased it. I love when a purchase is born from a sample.

on to new products to try @samkeaysxo

on to new products to try @samkeaysxo

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo Such awesome empties! This reminds me to go through my hair and body care empties too 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo can you elaborate on the dr brandt vacuum cleaner? I have a FS but also have dry skin and a lot of pore cleaning masks don't play nice with dryer skin. 

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

It’s a very cooling, tingling mask that helps with pores and I also used it as a spot treatment sometimes. I have combo skin, unsure about how it would be on dry skin but it wasn’t drying on me at all

Likes, some need to use longer to decide.Likes, some need to use longer to decide.

Loves - will repurchase or already haveLoves - will repurchase or already have

The fresh glow water smelled great but did it do anything? Trestique was really dry and wouldn’t blend out. Mufa way too light on me. Others just mehThe fresh glow water smelled great but did it do anything? Trestique was really dry and wouldn’t blend out. Mufa way too light on me. Others just meh

I love the fresh nectar spray @jen81 😍

I love the fresh nectar spray @jen81 😍

@jen81 I got the same sample of the MUFE and the shade was actually pretty close for me but I didn't like the texture or the way it wore on me :(.

@CookieGirl1 I agree the way it wore was weird.  I didn’t Ike it at all. Otherwise I would have mixed it to darken it up a smidge.

I 💖 that Julep sheet mask too, it’s amazing @jen81!

Empties for the week:Lots of loves again!Lots of loves again!

Finally finished these stragglers from the 10 by 10/10 and DS December challenges:4EF2571B-E3D5-42DB-80E7-55ED853D4DE3.jpeg

Spoiler
I don’t think I would repurchase any of these, though they are nice products and I enjoyed using them. Very pleasant scents to all of them.

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

Empties - 2019

my empties for the week, did not care much for the oxygen bubble mask, it turned my face a red burn color for a few hours, the glycolic acid mask fit terrible and I didn't see any purpose of it, if it can't even hydrate, then the creme shop mask has alcohol high on the ingredients list, and I noticed a day later, my face was becoming more oily as the day went on

@lmaster what did you think about the Patchology gels?

I like them, the only thing I noticed is that they can slide if they are drenched in serum @CookieGirl1 but I wore them under a sheet mask, so I don't have a problem after that

What a bum week for sheet masks @lmaster🤨 hope this week is much better!!

I know @eshoe I did a few wipe off masks this week, and some days, I was so tired lol

@lmaster, this past week I was happy to just cleanse and moisturize some days😂 

Merry Christmas to you🎄🎁❄️🎅🏻🥰!

I feel that @eshoe, I really had to pep myself up to even wash and moisturize my face at the end of the crazy holiday days!

4,813 Replies