cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I lost track of when I last posted but a few months ago for sure.                           
medium.jpeg
Loves2CDB5A40-1673-4BA5-AE43-3EFCE577CFB5.jpeg

@Seymore3  Great job!!!

Nice job! @Seymore3 impressive you got through all those lippies

Empties for January. I decluttered this wknd so had to take pics before I tossed/recycled.

Hearts = Loved

Check Marks = Ok, would not repurchase

X = 👎 no

20220122_161216.jpg

20220122_161244.jpg

20220122_161327.jpg

20220122_161404.jpg

20220122_161144.jpg

20220122_161431.jpg

@Mellmars1185  Great Job!! I think today I will try and go through my stuff and collect a pile to destash. I keep holding on to so many things for no reason and its time to let it go!!

@ather Out with the old so we can justify the new!

I love your cute hearts 🥰 @Mellmars1185 

Finally polished off some products on constant rotation. Already have my new cream and snail bee unboxed. 

21B12D25-BABF-497E-9D93-FCA687A0E2C4.jpeg

@Weetart  Wow great job!! I find it so hard to get through certain products. I feel like they last forever but its usually not my fav products that do that. I find my favs I end up going through them so fast!!!

@Weetart  Great job powering through those products!  I almost miss that Laneige sleeping mask.  It was one of my first favorites but somehow along the way I started preferring heavier ones. 
I’m contemplating buying it and trying it again 

@heartsmyface I certainly understand. I only stay away from the heavier night masks because I use fairly thick RX creams and and currently IT Cosmetics Confidence in Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream 2 oz/ 60 mL or Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream. Since it's dry at the momement I am using the IT. LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL is the only one I have tried that actually seals it in. I know I had a post on the mask thread I never responded to all the lovely suggestions. I should go back to that one. I have tried every single one that was suggested LOL and yeah, out of those this is still the one. I have not tried belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 mL and was a touch surprised no one listed it. Hrm.

Great work!! @Weetart 

@lmaster Thanks a bundle!

@Weetart Nice empties! I have never tried anything from Snail Bee.

@Mellmars1185 The company for that is called Benton and the Snail Bee High Content line is one of their most popular lines. I adore several products from it. If you're at all interested in K-beauty, I highly recommend the brand! 

@Weetart have you used the regular essence? I'm curious how the ultimate serum compares. 

@quspork I have tried them both! I do find regular essence to be highly effective. I am going with this one because it works with my current routine. I went through a phase using their entire line and found that just using the face masks to work the best on their own for my skin. It really saturates and there isn't much more I need to moisturize. I have combo, more on the normal side skin. 

Thanks for the feedback, @Weetart!

@Weetart Great job on those empties 🙂 How did you like the Laneige mask?

I love it. I use a night cream and it is light enough to work with it and helps seal everything in. I have tried all the other Laneige sleeping masks and none of them compare in my opinion. I hope the reformation doesn’t muck with it too much!

@Weetart Thanks so much for your reply 🙂 I have a sample of this on hand and have been wanting to try it but my skin is going through some weird stuff right now so I am steering clear of "trying out" new products for the time being but I'm very curious about this one. So glad it works well for you!

44CB7E4F-DCE9-4F57-988D-947309E0F655.jpeg

24ADB368-D5CD-44BA-92BB-50B20D1C7035.jpeg

B32378BE-D4A7-4444-9651-78594CF89033.jpeg

November and December. I like all of these products and many of them are HG/repurchases. Rare occurrence!

10,744 Replies
testing