cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Loretta55 @QueenMarceline on me, the original one turns into a mlbb, it almost feels like it reacts with the ph of my lips, I can notice a prettier pink shade on my lips when I have it on 💋 also, I like the fact that is not a hot pink, but a milky type of pink, very flattering!!

It definitely is not a hot pink @Skunk12puzzola @just a pretty light pink tint.

@QueenMarceline Loretta @Loretta55 hates coconut 🥥🤣

My husband has threatened to buy a bag of coconut to sprinkle on my food to keep me from overeating @Skunk12puzzola @QueenMarceline. He knows firsthand my dislike of it.

@Loretta55 NOOOOOOOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣 food is just so good and....well, necessary.

I have a tendency to overeat @Skunk12puzzola. I am having trouble losing my Covid 20. That was my biggest pleasure during lockdown.

@Loretta55 I overeat too, sadly 😥 I have emotional eating.....

Ditto @Skunk12puzzola . Unfortunately I gain weight easily but lose it slowly if at all.

@Loretta55 I'm on the same boat as you with the weight.

I have gotten better with overeating @Skunk12puzzola. Just the weight loss is my real problem. I have had people tell me that I don’t really look overweight but I know how I looked prior to the pandemic.

@Loretta55 maybe your metabolism is slow? menopause? (please don't hate me 🤣)....I know that hormones can make losing weight more difficult after menopause. 

Unfortunately my metabolism has slowed down after menopause @Skunk12puzzola. I don’t hate you for mentioning it, I just don’t want to admit that I have gotten older.

@Skunk12puzzola Haha I saw that 🤣 she might be best off sticking to the scented lippies. It actually took me quite a while to "empty" this mini, I even used up what was left on the bottom with long lip applicators that I purchased online because I could not let any of it go to waste. 😂

I ordered a new set of the Spatty products for that purpose @QueenMarceline. I forgot which of the GMA deals offered it a couple of weeks ago. This time a container to hold the applicators were offered.

@QueenMarceline I know, it's so so good...again, I love it on other lip balms/products, like a glossy topper. And my lips are so soft after I use it. Personally, I love the combo coconut + strawberry scent 😊

@Loretta55 thanks, I appreciate it!! the banana one must smell so yummy. If you want to know, the original one smells like a sweet combo of strawberry 🍓 and coconut 🥥. I know, sounds weird, but it's delicious.

They have become fast favorites @Skunk12puzzola . Thanks for the warning about the original scent because I dislike coconut anything. I know that tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump and tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm have a coconut scent but I really like both products. 

@Loretta55 we don't have Tarte here, just in bigger cities where the sephora stores have more brands. I love coconut, actually!! the original one smells like coconut because there is coconut oil in the formula!! I like to use it over other lip products because alone, the tingle is too much. I'm experimenting with my lip balms lately. I layer a lot of them every night. Currently I'm loving the combo of the too faced one and the nuxe very rose one. Smells are very personal, which one is your favorite? I like gourmand scents, like vanilla, almond, coconut, lemon....berries....

Too bad that you can not get Tarte in Italy @Skunk12puzzola . I really like the Maracuja lip line. I just ordered 2 limited edition shades from Tarte direct. Hopefully you will be able to purchase some one day.

EDA86182-AE57-48CC-B3F8-3BB5C2543618.jpeg

5D1DE435-37E5-4DA2-8812-A28CC9AD4B7D.jpeg

99429DD6-D729-4BA8-AB60-9C2786C932B9.jpeg

8BA5C957-B9EA-4DBE-B3B1-130402345A43.jpegthese are my loves and items I repurchased:) 

09D65964-A8BD-471D-B093-1ADBC9A6D350.jpeg

@heartsmyface  Terrific job!!🥰

10,778 Replies
testing