cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@keana1 SO many empties, wow! I remember when you posted your TO haul, this is pretty incredible 😄👍🏼

Thanks @eshoe! TO products work so well, agree with my skin, you can customize your skincare routine according to your skin type and they layer so well! What’s there not to love? And the price range is amazing! 

I’ve only tried one, @keana1. Maybe I should try the HA serum🤔

You should @eshoe ! We all need some extra HA in our skincare routine since we have dry skin! You can use it for DIY masking week since it’s not expensive.

That’s a great idea @keana1! Would you mix it with anything, of just use the bottle as is?

For masking DIY week you can mix it with anything @eshoe . I would recommend the Marine Hyaluronics serum since it’s not as thick as the Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. 

Thank you @keana1!

You’re welcome @eshoe ! You know that you can ask me anything, anytime! 🤗

@keana1  Would love to hear your thoughts/ More details on 'The Ordinary' products. 

Look at all those empties from TO @keana1 !  I love seeing so many more loves than nopes!

I’m addicted to TO products @missjeanie ! The nopes did absolutely nothing after using the vials everyday for 2 weeks! 

@keana1 Lots of great products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !😉

This is why I cut product packaging..Feeling good glace is at the end..Feeling good glace is at the end..

Quite a bit left in the tube to use upQuite a bit left in the tube to use up

Not sure if I will be able to finish in April after all. I would rather delay and use every bit of the product.

Preach @ShortErica !  I find that when I go into a tube of lip product I'm sometimes finding up to a 1/4 of the product down there!  And I love taking the stoppers off of certain products as well.  Concealers with a doe foot applicator, lip glosses etc.  My Nars pro prime eye primer will last me about 7/8 months with the stopper in, I pull the stopper and get another 4/5 months of product.  It's crazy not to do like you do if you enjoy the product!

I laughed when I saw your pic, @ShortErica because I do the same thing every time I hit the rim on a Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm TranslucentThere's always a TON of product left inside the tube and I can get a lot more use out of it when I carefully scrape it out, lol.

Exactly @CookieGirl1 - I'm betting that buried stuff counts toward the product weight/size.

@ShortErica What a great idea!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

I was waiting until the end of the month, but I’ve shockingly finished a lot so far! I’m at 13! 

I didn’t take photos of everything but:

4 JB balms-love!! 

2 MJ eyeliners 

tarte eyeliner 

Burberry mascara 

benefit primer 

fresh lip scrub 

h+k FS lotion 

joico conditioner 

ciate pinup lipstick 819FEE1F-BA38-450C-86FA-B447B60F0998.jpeg

74175F10-EC32-4748-8E27-BD19D98EA967.jpeg

DC43388D-7A8A-42EA-B145-A07F97D7BAD9.jpeg