cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thanks @lmaster !

2024- 29/100
2024- 11 Destashes

March Love.jpg
Love-
* Wedding Dress Mask
* Dancing Princess Bath Bomb- Very pretty and smells good.
* Treehut Olive & Fig Bath Salts- Not pictured. Smells divine!
* MMM Under the Lemon Trees sample- Not pictured.
* Dior 1 Minute Mask- Seems to work great, smells great.

March Ok.jpg

Ok-
* Festive Hand Mask
* Creme Shop Cucumber Wipes
* Lawless Plumping Gloss
* Farmacy Filling Good Serum
* Honey Foot Peel Mask- slight peeling. Nothing major.

No Opinion-

March Destash and NO.jpg
N.O.-
* Maker Paradiso

De-stash-
* Morphe Cherry Coke Blush- Not my color.
* MUFE XL Eyeliner- Dried out.
* Tower 28 Sample- Doesn't work for me.
* KVD Julia- Separating and smells bad.
* JS Sagittarius- went bad.
* Tower 28 Mascara- dried out.

@Samtian  Excellent job using your products and your decluttering!

Solid decluttering this month @Samtian !  

Great job decluttering this month! @Samtian 🙌

@CynthieLu 😄 thank you so much!

Amazing job! I love how organized and coordinated everything is, so cool to see! @Samtian 

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you!!

Great job! @Samtian decluttering is a mindset 😆

@lmaster it definitely is!

March empties🩷🌸🌺

IMG_3902.jpeg

⬆️ Loves and would definitely repurchase🩷

IMG_3901.jpeg

The Eva NYC dry shampoo is really good but the scent is way too strong. The Naturium peptide serum feels nice but I didn’t notice a difference in my skin, so I would not repurchase. @makeitup305  The S&G foot cream is not thick enough. The CT light wonder is a love but I believe it’s being discontinued. The Dior capture totale feels nice but it has way too much fragrance.

@faeriegirl Sad to hear the CT light wonder is discontinued.  I've clearly not paid attention well... and now feel like I'll have to use and love mine soon! Looks like a great month of masking was had!

Good to know your thoughts! @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl thanks for the update! I can probably skip it then. I have the CosRx Peptide booster that I need to try still.

Let me know how it works if you try the cosrx @makeitup305 !

You went through a good amount this month @faeriegirl nice work finishing your ghost oil! 💞 🙌

Ooh, Do you use the Dr. Dennis peels weekly? I have a few of these as samples but I haven't used them yet. What do you do for skincare afterwards?

@CynthieLu  I use them at least twice a week on the nights I don’t use Tretinoin. I use them right after cleansing. Then I use a hydrating mist or essence, peptide serum, eye cream, and then moisturizer. 

Thank you for that. 🙏🙏 I wonder about the skincare people use after treatments like peels etc.. Do you have a favorite peptide product @faeriegirl?

@CynthieLu  I definitely like to keep it simple and hydrating after peels and tret or my skin will get too sensitive. I love the Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL  but I’ve tried several peptide serums and I haven’t found a favorite yet. I’m thinking about getting theDr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Fill + Repair Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL during the sale. Hopefully it’s a good one🤞🏻

I haven't found a favorite peptide yet either @faeriegirl 

I did enjoy The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% Serum  , but I'm looking for something better.

I'm thinking about getting Peter Thomas Roth Peptide Skinjection™ Moisture Infusion Refillable Cream  ( I had a sample from a foil, I reality liked it)

I had a bottle of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Fill + Repair Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL and I thought it was a *very* nice HA serum, but I enjoy the The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum serum so I loved saving the $$ more. 😅

@CynthieLu @faeriegirl I have trouble deciding whether a peptide serum is actually doing anything. I used up the DRMTLGY Needle-less serum and idk if I noticed a major difference before or after. I do quite a comprehensive skincare routine so it's hard to tell. I've thought about picking up the Niod CAIS 3 before but the price put me off for now. I did like the Biossance Squalane + Hyaluronic Acid Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum 1.69 oz / 50 mL , and the bottle is generous.

10,939 Replies
testing