cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi wow that is awesome both the number of empties and the products

Thank you @CorgiMommy! We know how it goes - it’ll be a low count on March. 

Awesome job @itsfi! So many great candles!

@faeriegirl, thank you. I love candles. ♥️ It was an extra wet and cold February so perfect for burning candles! 

@itsfi beautiful photos!! Great job

@lmaster, thank you. It ebbs and flows with the empties. February was a good month for finishing up products. 

Well done @itsfi!❤️ I’ve repurchased the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL im on my 2nd one😅 im in love with it!❤️

You're second one @happyskincare! That speaks volumes! I love hearing when people find a product that works for them, especially skincare ❣️ 

Absolutley beautiful work! Well done! I love your passage describing each product. Great choices and it’s great to hear of your experience with each! @itsfi  ❤️

@peculiarzmakeup, awww, thank you! That's so kind of you to say. I'm finding that I have more likes / loves than meh's or no's when it comes to empties now - which is great! 😁

That is wonderful to hear! I hope you keep finding those loves and enjoying them 🫶❤️ @itsfi 

@itsfi Wow what a productive month of empties! You definitely burned through a lot of candles (haha no pun intended). Ever since I have used the Touchland sanitizer, I have high expectations of sanitizer. It dries down so quickly and is not sticky (plus the scent is amazing). Beautiful photos, as always 🥰

Hahahaha @Mellmars1185, I love the puns! 💖 'tis the season for candle burning, for me. I was so excited I finished the Purell - because now, I can just stick to Touchland. 😂 

@itsfi That would be enough motivation for me to plow through the Purell!

@Mellmars1185, I’ve been working on that Purell for 2 years! 😆 It was like a never ending bottle! 

Fantastic work and fabulous photos @itsfi 

I enjoyed your legend of emojis, and as usual your organization and approach to posts is so impressive. 🤩🤩

You know I have tried both sleeping masks from Laniege and they are definitely something I would buy again, but for me it was the opposite, the Water Mask was my prefered choice. I liked the Cica alot but for winter dryness the water mask suited my dry skin best. 💙 Everyone's skin is so different.

Thank you @CynthieLu; that’s very kind of you to say. I’ve been snapping photos of my empties around the time garbage pick up day rolls around in an effort to not have extras lying around. There are some weeks though when I hold onto to candle jars longer to see if I want to repurpose a certain one. 😃 The emoji legends adds a bit of fun to it (and cuts down on the amount of words. 🤣).

I can see the water sleeping mask being extra hydrating. The cica version helps with the redness I have around my nose and on my cheeks. Have you tried their lavender version? 

@itsfi 

Oh my goodness, Fi, look at you go! So many empties! Great job!

I'm gonna have to start using "GOAT" now - love it! The Amika dry shampoo is GOAT for me too! 😉

Thank you @Shosh85! It’s surprising how many half used or 3/4 used products you can find when you’re cleaning out space at the end of the year. 😳 I’ve been ploughing through most of these over the last couple of months. 

I love the amika dry shampoo. ♥️ Hands down 🐐 I’m pretty sure you and a few other BIC’ers steered me in the direction of the amika. Didn’t hurt that I had great results from their Triple Rx hair mask, another 🐐 product. 

So slay😃

Oh yeah

10,744 Replies
testing