cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Last few Months of Empties

C7028480-C6D8-4FAE-9998-30382518ED3E.jpeg

45DE910D-E0A1-41C7-A014-C31B1CF90CE5.jpeg

0C2B4013-3B8C-4AF1-BA23-103881EA4E8F.jpeg

0DBDF45B-0E0C-4A5A-A9A9-BEF59F2118C2.jpeg

@jen81 excellent job 🙌

@jen81  Wow, great job 😃

@jen81  Wow this is impressive!! Great job!! 

Nice work @jen81!

@jen81 That's a wonderful collection of hair and skin care!

Nicely done, @jen81!

@jen81 Nice empties. A lot of Paula's Choice in there. I would like to try that brand.

18E65A4E-E08B-40E9-8EC4-FFB1DE62CAB8.jpeg

A couple more skincare empties from my usual skincare routine. I love both of them, especially since they don’t cause my eczema to flare up. The cleanser works well without completely stripping my face of moisture. As for the serum, I can feel the difference on days when I haven’t put any on because I was in a rush and forgot or ran out the night before. Without it, my skin feels tight and I find myself constantly reaching into my bag for my extra stash of moisturizer. 

@JoSometimes great job sweets!

Aww thanks @lmaster!

@JoSometimes  Interesting comments.  My eczema is giving me flare ups lately.  I love my usual face wash, but maybe I should try this.  

@Cissy63 I completely forgot that @CynthieLu started a thread specifically for those of us that have Eczema. I’d love to hear what you use too. What works? 💜 Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis and Redness Support 

Oh no! They’re the worst @Cissy63! Have you tried Tower 28 Beauty Mini SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 1 oz/ 30 mL? It’s helped me get through some bad flare ups. 

@JoSometimes   I haven’t tried it yet.  I put it on the short list for the spring sale.  But I may buy it sooner. I didn’t know she had started a new thread for those of us w/eczema.  But I want to take part thanks 😊 

@JoSometimes  Ooo I use the inkey list oat cleanser and love it. Maybe I should try this one!! Sounds amazing!

@ather Give it a try! Also, how’s the oat cleanser? I’ve been meaning to try it. 

@JoSometimes  I love it. I find it melts my mascara and all my other products off so good!! I’ve been using it as my first cleanse for maybe a year now. It’s the best!

@ather Good to know! I’ll give it a try once I’m done with my little sample of Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm.

@JoSometimes Awesome empties. I need to give this cleanser a try!

Thanks @Mellmars1185! It does a fine job and it’s budget-friendly.

10,778 Replies
testing