cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@eshoe  I just realized that I haven't done by June empties yet! lol.  Tomorrow!  I know wipes are wasteful, and I don't use them daily, but dang they sure can be handy at times!  I didn't know that SDJ made a LE scent!  I really enjoyed reading through your reviews.  Sounds like a few in there I would give a shot to and buy... but only after I work through more of my stash! lol

@missjeanie I’ve been searching for the SDJ scent on eBay but no luck. They had a LE body mist/spray fragrance a couple of years ago now I think. I keep hoping they will come out with it again!

Getting through my stash is a continual struggle. Do you have a goal for this year? 

@eshoe I originally wanted to get through 730 empties and bring in less than I used up. My new goal is still to use up 730 by the year end, but I also want to have brought in less than 365 purchases.  I'm counting all the samples etc as empties so I'm counting them as purchases as well.  I'm going to need to get cracking for the last bit of the year, but I'm determined! 

I'm shocked that I missed that SDJ limited edition, but now that I know it's happened before I'll be ready if it does again!

That’s a great goal, @missjeanie! Curious to hear how the year ends for you:) Also, SDJ did a LE  hand sanitizer this year, I saw it in a haul of @sonnydee‘s, I believe. By the time I went to their site, it was sold out of course. You win some, you lose some🤷🏻‍♀️

Yup, I bought 2. It's on the Sephora site as well but oos🤷 @eshoe 

Ohh good grief @sonnydee😂 Now I will just add them to my loves list, for fun.

RE: Empties - V2

My July empties! Loved the Bum Bum cream, ion repair spray, and Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift mascara, already repurchased them! Eva NYC 10-in-1 and hair chemist peppermint mask were both just meh. And loved the lemoncello candle but haven’t been to a Bath & Body Works since pre covid, and BBW doesn’t ship to Canada *eye roll*. Also loved the Clarisonic head but as most probably know they’re going out ofbusiness and I haven’t been able to find any near me! And all OOS online *cry*. The Col-lab wipes were on clearance for $2.50, and I understand why; were dried up and smelled bad.

Re: RE: Empties - V2

That SDJ BumBum... dang is it ever nice eh @samkeaysxo !  I didn't know that BBW didn't ship here!  I'm going to savour my last few candles now that I know!  Thanks for the heads up. 

RE: Empties - V2

All of the Empties are LOVES !

@keana1 amazing job!! These are super star empties

Thanks @lmaster ! 💕

ALL LOVES!!!  WTG @keana1 !

Thanks @missjeanie ! 💕

I did it! I made it to 100!  112/100

July Yes.jpg

Love-
BBW Fiji Lotion
Glory Boon Honey Lip Balm
Sephora Coconut Wipes #100
Equportee Dual Balancing Mask
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
Bath Bomb
Wax Melts
Pacifica Indian Chai Balm
Boscia BB Cream
Peptied Face Mask

July Ok.jpg

Ok-
Bubble Sheet Mask
Origins Project Ginger Kombucha
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizer
Farmacy Anti-Wrinkle Mask
Lancome Hypnose Drama

July No.jpg

N.O.-
Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Body Wash
Tocca Montauk Candle
Lancome La Vie Est Belle
A:PE Soothing Mask

July Destash.jpg

Destash-
Nars Eye Primer
Mystery Concealer
Tyra Hater Blocker Lip Color
UD 24/7 Waterline in Push

Much love and high fives for hitting your goal @Samtian !  I tried to explain to someone not on BIC once how proud I was for my empties and I'm pretty sure I was judged... here... we high five ya! lol

@missjeanie Thank you!!! Haha I get that! My mom is like...you are so weird  saving your garbage lol. 

@Samtian great job!! 

@lmaster Thank you! I'm so happy and proud haha.

Empties from the last couple of months:

Forever LOVES ♥️

IMG_20200723_155928.jpg

The Eh, JUST OKs 🤔

IMG_20200723_160414.jpg

And the Nope, NOT A FANs 🤐

IMG_20200723_160136.jpg

I adore all the B&B Hairdressers @quspork !

@quspork I see lots of bumble and bumble loves 😊

4,819 Replies