cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@JoSometimes Fantastic job!

Thank you @Samtian!

@JoSometimes Great empties! I like the empty tower you made 😊

Haha! Thank you @Mellmars1185!

@JoSometimes  Great job! Awesome to hear you found 3 loves! 

Thanks @ather! Its always interesting trying new things. 

Fabulous job!! @JoSometimes 👏

Thank you @lmaster! There were a few more that I just added. Didn’t want to clog up the feed with another post. 😅

June empties and destash: 36 (278/600)

IMG_20230707_080733049.jpg

IMG_20230707_080809239.jpg

IMG_20230707_081021031.jpg

IMG_20230707_081210224.jpg

IMG_20230707_081418482.jpg

IMG_20230707_081311093.jpg

These three unfortunately are going to the trash 

IMG_20230707_095005837.jpg

The candles were all lovely

@lmaster awesome job ! All those hair and body empties look like great products.

Thank you darlin! @makeitup305 

@lmaster Nice empties! Sorry to hear the Fenty Heat burned 🫢

Thank you sweets! It wasn't for me 🤷 @Mellmars1185 

Great job @lmaster! Halfway through the year and about halfway to your goal.

I see that Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Fenty Glow in the trash pile. It seems to be more of a miss around here. 

@JoSometimes I tried to use it, and I did quite a few times, but it burns, and I'm good 🤣

@lmaster Wowza great job!!

Thank you sweetness!! @Samtian I seriously am getting the collection down quite a bit

I had a ton of Empties last month but this month was definitely more on the tame side.

20230701_183613.jpg

I loved how the Tree Hut watermelon bodywash smelled but it dried my skin out so badly!  I'm not sure that I've ever had a bodywash where I noticed that so prominently.  Both candles were absolute wins and I'm so sad that I only picked up one of the ltd ed Limoncello candles because I LOVED it.  The Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL is probably my favorite scent from SDJ so I (of course) already have a backup ready to go and I also have another Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer replacement because I love it for the summertime.

20230701_184004.jpg

LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Velvet is probably my favorite shade from the line and I enjoyed every bit of this one (yes, I pulled out the stopper to get as much as possible!) but I really didn't like the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Vanilla Beige.  I don't see the hype and wouldn't repurchase.  Thankfully the Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Banana Kiss is much more to my liking so I have another one of those.  The Milani Highly Rated Antigravity Mascara is a declutter--I hated it on my lashes--and I'm also decluttering the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Definer Lip Liner Honey Rose.  I know that a lot of people seem to like these liners but mine never sharpened well and it wore off my lips unbelievably quickly (and who has time for that?).  

20230701_184214.jpg

Of these little samples I was actually impressed by the Skin 1004 Hyala-Cica Blue Serum and I could actually see myself purchasing a full size.  It felt very hydrating and almost soothing, absorbed quickly, and didn't leave any kind of tackiness behind.

@CookieGirl1 you've got some good stuff going on there! I'm also an avid fan of the Lawless gloss, it's so good.

Great empties this month! @CookieGirl1 

@CookieGirl1 Great job!!!

10,744 Replies
testing