cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@JoSometimes Wonderful empties! The Pikachu soap is too cute.

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! It’s both cute and works well. 

How cute!! Pikachu ❤️❤️❤️ @JoSometimes 

IMG_3794.gif

@lmaster I couldn’t resist when I saw the bottle! I’m glad the cleansing oil inside was also good.

IMG_0489.jpeg

Here are my empties for July! I have been working through my full size products and I was happy to see I made it through so many! I would say all are loved but I am pretty sure the ordinary one had been discontinued. But maybe they are reformulating it! I already have a back up of all but the vitamin c which they reformulated so I’ll pick up the new version!! 

I do love seeing full size empties, especially skincare ones - yours are spectacular @ather😍 You like the OH toner? 

@itsfi  I agree it is amazing that I have that many FS!! I do like the OH. I find it works when I am more oily but not as good when I’m more dry. I’m not sure if I would repurchase right away. But I did enjoy it! 

@ather  Terrific job on those FS products!  

@Cissy63  Thank you!

@ather Wow that's some amazing work!!

@Samtian  Thank you! I’m super happy!! 🙂

@ather Great job getting through so many full sizw products. That would definitely bring me some joy.

@Mellmars1185  I love getting through full size products because I feel like I accomplished something!

@ather I feel the same way!  I think Jim Gaffigan mightve made a good joke @ feeling that way after finishing a series 

/binge watching!  

@greeneyedgirl107  That also is a great achievement! 

@ather it really is!!!

Great job on the FS!! @ather 

@lmaster  Thank you! I am so impressed! 

Great empties @ather! When did the vitamin c get reformulated? I used that one earlier this year and like it. 

@JoSometimes  I’ve been using it for years now. I want to say it came out in the last 3 months maybe. I had it in my cart for the friends and family sale but it went out of stock. I usually like to pick up the SC items during the spring and fall sales since they offer 30% off!! 

@ather I must have gotten the new formula. That explains the media campaign around it and why more than one shows up when I try to tag it. Thanks for the info!

10,744 Replies
testing