cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi 🤣👍

So many empties, @itsfi, and I love the theme with Shania Twain songs!!

That Boscia mask has the propensity to dry out. I think I had two DS and one was so dry but another wasn't and it changed my mind about it a bit, still not my fave, but a gentler clay type mask that doesn't dry down too much.

@haleyvvvv, wanted to mix it up a bit and thought song titles would be a fun way to break out the different group for empties.

Yeah, I don’t know if my expectations were too high but boscia mask didn’t wow me at all and there are a lot more similar gentle, non-tightening, non-drying clay masks on the market nowadays.

March Empties5 stars, would repurchase most immediately if I didn't have a massive stash or didn't just use in winter5 stars, would repurchase most immediately if I didn't have a massive stash or didn't just use in winter

4 stars, really like but some issues. 3 stars is worked but not great.4 stars, really like but some issues. 3 stars is worked but not great.

2 stars for didn't work but no negative reactions or did work but negative side effects. 1 star for nope, nope, nope.2 stars for didn't work but no negative reactions or did work but negative side effects. 1 star for nope, nope, nope.

I absolutely love a good coffee scrub. @haleyvvvv 

I definitely recommend this one, but it's a bit messy, @lmaster!!

Those Shiseido cotton pads are so luxe @haleyvvvv! <333

So luxe!! And so is the night cream!! I might be a Shiseido stan. @itsfi

@haleyvvvv, is the night cream very thick?

@itsfi, ish? It's a mid heavy cream, if that makes sense? but it looks like it got changed to a more water based one from the reviews I've seen. And that maybe the enriched one is more heavy?

RE: Empties - V2

March empties! Lancôme mascara, Dr. Brandt cleanser, and Mac Fix+ Matte were alright, I wouldn’t repurchase them. Loved everything else!

Re: RE: Empties - V2

Banana Bundt cake!! @samkeaysxo great empties

Seeing that B&BW banana bundt cake always makes me hungry! It makes the house smell so good! Nice empties @samkeaysxo! 🙂

@samkeaysxo I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many of those banana candles I've been through. And I still have a healthy stash of them :-).

March empties. 70EF6903-463D-4AB8-B996-D93FAF9F7052.jpeg

DeclutteredDecluttered

MasksMasks

FoilsFoils

Excellent work @heartsmyface! Taking notes on your sheet mask and skincare empties! Before BIC, I never would have thought I'd be so interested in seeing what's in other people's trash. Hahaha! 😉 

Awesome job, @heartsmyface! I've heard super good things about the Biore sunscreen-- is it one that you would recommend or repurchase?

@CookieGirl1   Oh yes!!  I love it and try to always have a backup on hand.  It’s my default face sunscreen though right now I have a lot of other good brands to get through before November, lol. 

@heartsmyface What kind of finish does it have?  Is there another sunscreen that you find the texture comparable to?

@heartsmyface wow! impressive, haha! I'm feeling inspired by your decluttering pic...might have to go through my stuff to see what I can toss!

@averylayne Thé liner declutter just helped me rationalize that I needed a couple of the new Fenty liners.  
I’ve been trying to declutter a few things out of a single drawer each month instead of letting it all get out of hand again.  It’s much less intimidating than looking at the collection as a whole.  

I can’t wait to see what you find to clear out! 

4,939 Replies