cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster I am actually pretty excited for Nature Republic to open back up! Something about their mask textures and formulas seems to really work for my skin so once I get through a bunch more of my masks I will stop by to pick up others in this aqua collagen hydrogel line. 

That Tatcha hand cream @lnum!!! 😍😍😍 I found a DS of it the other day and will be savoring it! 🥰

@itsfi  Isn’t it lovely? I actually adore the body butter too. I really wish both of these were cheaper or came in a value size because I think they’re just too expensive for the amount of product.

The hand cream and the body butter are wonderful, but I agree with you @lnum, the price keeps me from repurchasing them outright. 💸💸 I’ve picked up a few deluxe samples or mini’s along the way. I’m on my last DS of both the hand cream and body butter. 

I’ve been trying to be selective about what I purchase this year. Last year I got my foil samples down and this year, my focus for my skincare has been DS/mini/travel and full size products that have been partially used. 

@itsfi I understand. I may be one of the few people who actually doesn’t even order samples pretty frequently with my orders because I find I almost never use them unless they are something I already use and want a disposable single use for travel when I’m only bringing a carryon which used to be a few times a year but now I don’t see that happening. 

This year I’m going through my deluxe sizes as well as ensuring I rotate in a bunch of FS things. I think I just needed better organization and time to think about rotating and using things up which the quarantine allowed me to do!

As always i'm very late at posting my empties and 2 months behind lol! So here's April and May combined and YTD total is 113. I can't believe we're halfway through 2020. I'm looking back at my 350 empties goal I set up in January and it doesn't seem realistic anymore. I think I'll aim for 300 instead 🙂

April - LovesApril - Loves

Spoiler

May - LovesMay - Loves

Spoiler

April - LikesApril - Likes

Spoiler

May - LikesMay - Likes

Spoiler

April - I don't know and NoApril - I don't know and No

Spoiler

May - I don't know and declutterMay - I don't know and declutter

Spoiler

@ellem24  Great list of empties!! 

Thank you @ather !!

That CT powder is fabulous isn’t it @ellem24? ♥️ Oooh, the vanilla tobacco candle sounds like it smells amazing!

The powder is truly amazing, it doesn't compare to any other powder I own @itsfi ! The candle was delightful and a great quality too 🙂 

@ellem24 Love seeing all of your thoughts on your empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ! I think it makes all the fun of sharing on this community 🙂 

Oooh, I spy spy some faves with the Laneige eye mask and the CR scrub!! Nice empties, @ellem24!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv !! The LaNeige was definitely a great discovery!

You have some amazing loves @ellem24 I agree with you on the milk...I like the packaging with makeup products,,, but I'm not too thrilled with using a skincare product like that,, it seemed to be very rough on my skin

Thank you @lmaster !! Unfortunately, I find Milk really hit or miss. I prefer their makeup over their skincare line...

Anybody else never remember to actually keep their empties? I tend to discard them immediately when they’re done. C2616EFE-718E-4B5A-A2C8-D9E7B682987C.jpeg

Spoiler

@lnum Nice empties, and here's to remembering next time!!! LOL I used a travel size version of that DevaCurl shampoo. It was okay, but I wouldn't want a full size version of it. 

@sephoraaddict918 How did you like the shampoo? The shampoo made my hair flat and oily it was a very strange feeling. Then the conditioner seemed to condition, but then when my hair dried it was a flat, frizzy mess. It’s never looked so bad!!! I thought if I stuck with it it would get better but nope. I switched back to my morrocanoil volume line and already see improvements in my hair. 

@lnum I have coily hair and didn't realize this shampoo was for wavy hair until after I bought it. I was drawn to it because of the low poo claims. I like that my hair didn't feel stripped after washing, but I wasn't amazed by it that I would want to buy a full size version. 

@lnum I could tell immediately with the devacurl s&c I didn't like it,,,I forced myself to use it and ended up pitching them half way through

10,744 Replies
testing