cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Totally agree with you @mishanyc about the SDJ shower gel.  It makes me smile, especially in the dead of the winter!

Thirding the love for the SDJ shower gel!! @missjeanie @mishanyc 

@mishanyc  Interesting about the bite. I had one went bad too that I threw out last week. 

Bummer about the lippie!! @mishanyc 

November Empties

😍😍

96D7802F-7A89-43B8-88D8-437476E8B657.jpeg

Most I would definitely repurchase! Some I already have!

Likes 😊

19151756-49B1-476F-86A2-93A657151F74.jpeg

 Wouldn’t repurchase the nail polish remover as it took forever to remove the polish. The Lauren B nail serum was ok, they price tag is crazy and I think my nails grown fine when eating healthy. Drunk Elephant is ok, I prefer the Paulas Choice though. The bareminerals was nice I accidentally dropped the wand in the sink so had to get rid of it.

@jen81 Some of my faves in your top tier there as well.  I've yet to find a dry shampoo I like better than the Amika. 

I see so many great products here!! 

@jen81 Great job! I love Amika products, how did you like that one? Also the TLC babyfacial from DE is amazing! Lasts me forever.

@jen81 good to know you prefer the Paula's choice over the DE

Wow look at all those empties! Great job!

November empties = 40 YTD = 550 

IMG_20211206_094133621~2.jpg

IMG_20211206_094827816~2.jpg

IMG_20211206_094453708~2.jpg

IMG_20211206_094516387~2.jpg

 these oozoo bears are getting harder and harder to pop the serum bubble

IMG_20211206_094950197~2.jpg

The biossance I'm still giving another sample a try. The sdj hair mask didn't dry my hair, but didn't really hydrate it either

That Oozoo bear mask was nearly impossible for me to pop as well, @lmaster!! 

@haleyvvvv its too bad because the concept is so cute!

@lmaster totally agree on the SDJ hair mask.  The scent was the best part for me.  It's also possible I'm so long past due for a haircut  that most masks aren't up to the task.  Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla... I need to get back into burning candles more... that sounds just wonderful!

Oh yes!! It just sets the mood for happiness! @missjeanie 😊

@lmaster Bummer about the SDJ mask, I've been eyeing it but I honestly already have masks I love so it's probably best to skip it as well. 

@QueenMarceline the SDJ dry shampoo is also a huge no! I think I've learned my lesson with this brand, and I'll just stick to the body care products 🙂

@lmaster @Yes agree. Their hair stuff isn’t that good. After the hair mask I told myself only body items from SDJ

@SportyGirly125 the deodorant too can be too sweet at times, some days I love it, some days, I don't 🙄

@lmaster I only used it a couple of times. I pick up the Kopari deodorant over it. 

@SportyGirly125 I've been on a native kick

10,593 Replies
testing