cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@cianni Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca 

Decent amount of trash for the week 🙌 Loves- will repurchaseLoves- will repurchase

Likes- ( would of loved) the mask would not stay onLikes- ( would of loved) the mask would not stay on

Dislike!!! Tried using as a spot treatment, it was a messDislike!!! Tried using as a spot treatment, it was a mess

I just tried the Skyn Iceland eye gels this morning and loved them too @lmaster !  Great empties when there are only two less than loved products!

I think they're super nice too @missjeanie! I had only tried the Skyn gels once so I didn't purchase them during the Ulta skin event and now I'm kinda regretting that poor life choice. Hopefully another sale will happen. 🙂

@ShortEricaI just saw a preview for the Ulta 21 days of beauty and March 25th they have the Skyn Iceland Eye Gels on half price!

Yay! I've been waiting to see a preview. Thanks for letting me know @missjeanie 

@ShortEricathat's the good thing about Ulta... There will be another sale soon! 

So many great loves @lmaster! 💗 That peel off mask scares me. 😳 Good for you for trying it as a spot treatment but it doesn’t sound like a keeper.

no it was the worst ever @itsfi 🤣 good riddance 👋

no it was the worst ever @itsfi 🤣 good riddance 👋

I don’t think anyone who tried that black lace loves it @lmaster! Are you going to repurchase the FAB Radiance pads? 

Already did @eshoe  😉

@lmaster A very good amount of empties for the week! I need to get better about masking! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Thanks so much @RebeccaBT  masking is so much fun 😉

@lmaster I love it too, but seem to be slacking! You gave me the inspiration to mask tonight 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

So glad to hear that @RebeccaBT  🙌

Last week was a good week for sheet masks – I think I may be missing a couple of mask, but the week had lots of loves, a few likes, and best of all, zero no’s. 🙂

LOVES - "I want to grow old with you" sheet masks!LOVES - "I want to grow old with you" sheet masks!

Spoiler

Top row:

• Feelxo Glowing Marigold Mask is a lightweight, soft microfiber mask that adheres very well and is feels extremely comfortable; leaves my skin with a moisturized glow.
  • Bath & Body Works Petal-Infused Hydrogel Mask with Rose was one of the standouts from a group of excellent sheet masks this week. It’s a 2-piece hydrogel that smells like real roses, fresh from a garden. If B&BW still carried these, I’d buy them all.
  • Missha Herb in Nude Sheet Mask Vitality Care feels like second skin and is as close to a near perfect fit for my face shape as I’ve come to know. I sure hope Missha restocks the masks from this line soon.
  • 23 years old RoseGold24 Mask is a mouth-less mask that is thicker and bouncier than the standard sheet mask, but that adheres amazingly well. My love for this mask is one of the biggest surprises for me this year (so far) where sheet masks are concerned.

Bottom row:         

• AZ Derm Dermatastic Water-Fit Mask is a very thin, delicate, lightweight sheet mask that does a nice job of infusing the skin with hydration
  • Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask (Bamboo) – the masks from this line are usually hit or miss for me, and this bamboo one is a hit. It would make a great everyday mask.
  • Innisfree Jeju Orchid Enriched Cream Mask doesn’t feel like there’s a lot of essence to this mask when you first apply it to your face, but there’s actually a good amount that transfers onto the skin and it’s very hydrating and moisturizing.
  • Illiyoon Ceramide Intensive Moisture Mask is a 2-piece soft, cotton sheet mask that is full (but not oversaturated or dripping) with a light but slightly viscous watered-down milky essence. It’s great for my dehydrated dry skin this winter.

LIKE - "I like you" sheet masksLIKE - "I like you" sheet masks

Spoiler
  • Innisfree Special Care Mask (for Hand and Foot) are nice enough sheet masks that do a good job of making the hands/feet soft and moisturized. My favorites are still the ones from the Sephora Collection but these work fine. Neither include sticker tabs to secure the mask in place; it’s less of a concern for me with the hand mask; for the foot mask, I put on a pair of socks which kept the foot masks securely in place as I walked around the house.
  • boo bamboo Anti-Aging Sheet Mask (Geranium & Collagen) – charcoal fiber sheet mask with good adherence; the scent isn’t the most pleasing, but the mask leaves my skin plump, hydrated and with a fresh glow to it, so I can overlook the scent, but I prefer the hydrating (coconut) version from this line.

Love that you had no "bad relationships" in this batch of empties! @itsfi 

Me too @missjeanie! 😃 It makes it so much more enjoyable when sheet masks and I are on good terms! Hahaha! 😂

great mask empties @itsfi 💖

great mask empties @itsfi 💖

Re: great mask empties @itsfi 💖

Thanks @lmaster! Trying to remember to keep all of them is the hardest part! 

Re: great mask empties @itsfi 💖

I know @itsfi I have a mesh bag I put all mine in, it's funny trying to remember to keep your empties lol

4,819 Replies