cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: I also like the biossance moisturizer, I was seriously co...

@itsfi i will more than likely do the same 😆

Re: Empties - 2019

April empties!

The Almay wipes are really pretty pathetic but unfortunately I purchased a few packs on sale--BEFORE I realized that they weren't very great--so now I'm just trying to use them up.The Almay wipes are really pretty pathetic but unfortunately I purchased a few packs on sale--BEFORE I realized that they weren't very great--so now I'm just trying to use them up.The only complete dud was the Olay eye serum and I didn't feel like it did ANYTHING.  The Exuviance mask was a little "meh" as well and while I didn't necessarily dislike it, I've had plenty of other charcoal masks that I thought were way better.The only complete dud was the Olay eye serum and I didn't feel like it did ANYTHING. The Exuviance mask was a little "meh" as well and while I didn't necessarily dislike it, I've had plenty of other charcoal masks that I thought were way better.Most of it was pretty good stuff!  I've already repurchased the shampoo and body scrub and the dry shampoo smelled really good but because it's a "volumizing" dry shampoo it made my hair feel a little gritty instead of clean.  I've since purchased the Batiste volumizing dry shampoo and I've really been liking it a lot better.Most of it was pretty good stuff! I've already repurchased the shampoo and body scrub and the dry shampoo smelled really good but because it's a "volumizing" dry shampoo it made my hair feel a little gritty instead of clean. I've since purchased the Batiste volumizing dry shampoo and I've really been liking it a lot better.

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

I love Good Genes and I do not think I have ever seen a empty Fenty Gloss Bomb before! Great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I love Good Genes as well (@SportyGirly125 and I were both saying that we already had backups in reserve!) and I'm honestly kinda weird about lip glosses--after I open and "start" them, I like to finish them.  I'm not sure if I subconsciously worry about them going bad or where my mental block about it comes from but I can't just stop using a gloss and switch to a new one until the open one is finished--I've been working on the Gloss Bomb since December, so I got a lot of use out of it!

awesome product empties! @CookieGirl1

awesome product empties! @CookieGirl1

Last of the sheet mask empties for the month - the Naisture Elastic Q10 and the Goodal Quinced Infused Honey sheet masks were hits and I will repurchase both. Sephora lip mask is fine; it's a filler mask for me. Ikawoo Lucky Mask is alright, not bad but not a favorite of mine.

IMG_7508.JPG

good job @itsfi 😊

good job @itsfi 😊

Re: good job @itsfi 😊

Thank you @lmaster! 🙂

Empties and declutters for April.

Nopes:

Spoiler

LOVES:

Spoiler

Nopes, will not be repurchasing!Nopes, will not be repurchasing!

April's maskingApril's masking

20190430_191602.jpg

@angelKiss24 I really love the Clarins Cleansing Milk. It's an underrated cleanser and it makes my skin feel so soft afterwards. <33

@angelKiss24 Christophe Robin is in my rotation of hair/s...

@angelKiss24 Christophe Robin is in my rotation of hair/scalp masks 😍

@lmaster it's one of my fave hair products ever. will alw...

@lmaster it's one of my fave hair products ever. will always repurchase 😊

Re: @lmaster it's one of my fave hair products ever. will alw...

@angelKiss24 agreed! It will always get repurchased 😍

All my empties! need to refill on a few of these must-haves. Lavanila, hourglass, laura mercier, make up for ever, and nars ❤️59022588_2219626764759527_8399293363236372480_n.jpg

RE: Empties - 2019

Hi, friends. I wanted to share this collection of empties I’m sending Back to MAC for recycling. I’ve been working a LONG time to get six empties. The last one, the lipstick, was accomplished as part of the Pan It Challenge 2019. The lipstick is my personal fav, Syrup. It’s a lustre. The eyeshadows from left to right are/were: Trax, Saddle, Gleam, Pink Venus, Yogurt.

you go! @christyrc 🙌

you go! @christyrc 🙌

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Wow, @christyrc, I'm impressed!

Empties this week. Two in the left are DS that I had given to my SO

E6ABDFBA-CC30-4734-80AD-B68B0A3807C9.jpeg

Loved the Briogeo and Consonant. Protini is my regular moisturizer.

Not too sure about the SK II, it felt nice but can’t say it did much plus price tag prompts me to not investigate it further 😂🤪 

Do you like the Briogeo Scalp Revival, @naturalooks15?  I've read reviews from people that absolutely love it and other reviews say that it almost made their hair oily/greasy.  What was your experience?

@CookieGirl1  I liked quite a bit. Scalp felt clean, flake & build-up free and nice after using this and it did not make the scalp or hair oily. This is much gentler than the the other brands hair scrub (Robin? Can’t recall the name at the moment).

I have couple of DS size of this right now and trying out Living proof triple detox shampoo so not buying full size, would probably re-purchase in future. 

Protini is my favorite @naturalooks15!❤️

5,376 Replies