cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I’m trying to post empties every 2 weeks. These are my loves - will wait to repurchase davines because of cost but the others I have backups already.1D560194-1F0C-4DB8-8F7F-75D8207FE350.jpeg

these are my likes

BE431CDA-5E6D-4937-B404-A5704E900E9C.jpeg

oooh I love the Farmacy cleansing balm!

oooh I love the Farmacy cleansing balm!

My up-to-date empties 77CF1B2B-39AB-4EA8-A92E-22C2F1768ACF.jpeg

8A998000-DC2F-4707-BA91-C385804012C7.jpeg

I just realized I have enough cleanser samples that lasts me until end of the year and even after that. So no more buying just to get gwp for me 😂

do you know how much discipline it has taken me @blackkit...

do you know how much discipline it has taken me @blackkitty2014 those gwp used to be my nemesis 😂😂😂

@blackkitty2014 WOW! Awesome job! Love all your cleansers!

Best,

Rebecca

This week's trash

Spoiler
LovesLoves

LovesLoves

MeeehhhMeeehhh

I love the scent of the cold brew, but alcohol is an ingredient that I didn't realize was in this mask until recently, so it's definitely a mehhhh now

@lmaster @missjeanie jocott brands direct has them! They ship from California 😘 except missjeanie I believe you’re a felllow Canadian babe and unfortunately they don’t ship to Canada 😰

Oh thank you so much @cianni you're a doll

@cianniI am in Canada... I do however have a US POBox!  I do need to work through a few peeling foot masks I have on hand already, I might try one tonight and leave it on for a few hours... maybe the extra time is the key?  If they don't work out though... I'll be snagging this one!

I'm so tempted to track down that foot mask @lmaster !

I literally am in the process @missjeanie lol I traded for it in the skincare trade box, so I have no clue who put it in, unless I go through the pictures... But I did just ask @eshoe if it was her 😂

I’m so sorry it wasn’t me, @lmaster@missjeanie, I hope you are able to track it down to the original owner!

@lmaster Awesome empties! So many good masks!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you thank you 😘 @RebeccaBT 

Weekly trash, so many loves this week:1B6D2F8E-9BA7-482E-B56B-57D980855783.jpeg

3A69ABB0-38A0-4606-9465-35A75FDF21EF.jpeg

Spoiler
Loved almost all of the masks, bottom right last two were ok but everything else is pretty much a 💗. The bottom pic, everything here was a love. The Mahalo Petal Mask, I want to buy this FS but my face cannot use up 3.4oz of natural ingredients in a realistic time frame. 

The Bioderma is so good, doesn’t bother my contact lens-wearing self. The ABH is the best bc it’s a clear gel, and after I’ve gone through all the work of powdering and penciling my brows, I just want to set them. I’ve found with colored brow wands I end up ruining them. Love this wand and clear gel.

Nice empties @eshoe!!! I recently tried the Pacifica Leave Pretty Eye Masks and wasn't too impressed. They are really cute, but they didn't fit my eye contours well, and there was an intense burning sensation as soon as I put them on. Luckily, the burning eventually subsided, but I don't see myself buying them again.

Yeah I’ll pass on intense burning around he eye area, @sephoraaddict918 😳 I don’t think masks are their strong suit.

Hi @eshoe ,

That Voluspa Candle sounds delicious and I bet it smells so good! I also love all of the masks you got through!

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT, I am currently loving the Voluspa Rose Champs, it might be a tie for my favorite with the Saijo Persimmon! Birthday Cake is yummy, too😊

Fantastic masking trash @eshoe 🙌👍

Thanks @lmaster, love my trash😂

4,813 Replies