cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CarolBT  Oooooo I need to try the caffeine eye patches!!! I agree. The PTR are pretty awesome!!! 

@CarolBT good job!!

A bit of a belated May Empties dump, I'm starting to notice patterns in my spending habits (high) vs. my usage habits (not high enough to justify my purchases, lol). I seem to have certain products consistently make their way into my empties pile and it's shockingly the "lower end" products that I tend to reach for the basics such as deodorant or "base conditioner". I'm going to make it my mission to try to dip into more of the project pan that I set out for myself at the beginning of the year. I have so many products in there on their "last leg" but it's been very hard to get through them all. Since June marks the half of the year I'd really like to use up a couple of the products I still have left. 

Key:

❤️Red HeartI've used this product for a long time now. It's one of my tried/trues, I'll continue to buy it.

💛Yellow/Orange HeartI've used this product for a long time now, I like it enough to continue repurchasing.

💝Ribbon Wrapped Pink HeartA relatively new product I've been trying but I'm liking it a lot so far.

🖤Black Heart: A loved but discontinued product. 

👩Shrugging Girl EmojiI haven't used this product enough to formulate a strong opinion about it. (It's "okay")

👍Thumbs UpI'm liking this this product. Nothing revolutionary, but I like it enough to try it again/maybe repurchase.

👎Thumbs Down= I'm not liking this product and I won't be repurchasing.

IMG_0462.jpegIMG_0468.jpegIMG_0469.jpgIMG_0470.jpg

@QueenMarceline  Terrific job on your empties 🥰

@Cissy63 Thank you 🙂

@QueenMarceline Great empties!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you ❤️

@QueenMarceline  Great job 👏 

@ather Thank you 🙂

@QueenMarceline Great job! That candle sounds nice!

@Samtian It was! Definitely a bit more unisex/serious than what I'm typically used to. 

@QueenMarceline great job!!

@lmaster Thank you 🙂

@QueenMarceline that mini pillow balm 💗 I'm loving mine, especially over other products 💕

@Skunk12puzzola I'm so glad you're liking it! 🙂 I'm working on some of my scented ones currently as well as another mini 🤗

@QueenMarceline as you know, I purchased the original one, because the other colors weren't available at the store where I went to. Also, I already told you about the prices, right? here, if you purchase the original pillow balm, it costs a lot less than the other ones (19,90 versus 24 euros) but I'm curious to know: do you have this one Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Banana Kiss ? does it smell like 🍌 for real? 🤣

I know that you asked @QueenMarceline about the scented version of the TF Pillow Balm @Skunk12puzzola but I can help you with the answer. Yes the banana scent does have a true banana scent. Too Faced knocked it out of the park with this release. Only the chocolate kiss scent is not a true chocolate scent. It kind of reminds me of a chocolate raspberry scent. I still have not tried the original scent or the mango kiss scent.

@Loretta55 @Skunk12puzzola Chocolate Kiss is the only one I do not own from the collection (yet). The Mango is a pretty spot-on scent too and I second what Loretta said about the banana, it's delicious. I have watermelon as well but still have not opened it yet. I also really enjoy the original, it does have a little bit of the classic "Too faced Hangover" line of products coconut scent. 🙂

I was really surprised by the watermelon @QueenMarceline. That is the only one that actually leaves a pretty light pink tint on my lips. I speak all day at work and for once my lips do not feel dry. 

@Loretta55 @Skunk12puzzola the mango also leaves a but of a shimmery light coral color 🙂 but it is very subtle. 

That is the only scent that I have not tried @QueenMarceline @Skunk12puzzola. Too bad that they are no longer on sale at QVC. It is nice to know that 2 of them do leave a pretty stain.

10,778 Replies
testing