cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

If it's one of the top, that's good to know @eshoe. Like the biore nose strips, unless someone convinces me otherwise, I don't need to try any other kinds...though with eye masks I will try others because masks and experimenting are my fun and "me" time. Now if only they could make permanent results with eye gels!

RE: Empties - 2019

Hi, I’ve got some more empties to share so I don’t bring my trash into June with me! The Algenist is a backup so old I think it’s been discontinued. Which is fine, I wasn’t totally in love with it and I think the Genius White product line needs to be renamed. It was a little more scented than what I now use. Acted more like a toner than a serum. I think the line worked well for me in my thirties,. Another LIKE is the Milk Kush mascara. Idk why mascara has such a learning curve for me. Every formula and wand is different. I took a pic of the wand (after washing for Wands for Wildlife) in case it’s helpful. Idk if it’s the same wand as the full size. Liked the formula: fairly lengthening and volumizing, but with good separation. Would consider purchasing but there’s others I like better. LOVE: DE C Firma. Have already repurchased. It makes me Glow and look much brighter. This has been a game changer. Still working out the days per bottle math. Like the Karuna hand mask, but it’s a little too fragranced for me. Very nourishing. For a day. Then back to abusing my hands. LOVE the Farmacy hydrating Coconut Gel sheet mask. This is my HG of hydrating sheet masks. Low-fragrance and always Moisturizing. Will repurchase. However, the Farmacy hydrating Coconut gel sheet mask with the pic of the broccoli and kale on the front 🥦 🥬 is $3 more and I don’t understand why it is worth the 3 extra dollars. Same great hydration but the mask does not fit as well as the yellow packaged mask. So, this is not a repurchase for me. Maybe I’m missing something?

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@christyrc I would never have guessed that the milk mascara brush was pink!

@christyrc Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

awesome empties and awesome cause! @christyrc

awesome empties and awesome cause! @christyrc

RE: Empties - 2019

My May empties! Liked everything, LOVED the Stila glitter, Sephora collection mascara, bath and body works candle and body wash, and the Juicy Couture perfume. Only thing I didn’t really like was the Living Proof hairspray mini, which was just okay- didn’t do too much.

love your empties @samkeaysxo

love your empties @samkeaysxo

Nice empties @samkeaysxo! I like the SC mascara too😊

Great empties @samkeaysxo ! The candle and body wash sound exquisite!

@samkeaysxo love these empties! It's always so fun hearing about products I haven't tried yet. It's so satisfying to finish a fragrance, it's one of the longest items to go through I find

I had a fair amount of travel in March, April & May and my May empties are reflective of that. There’s nothing here that I loathed.

May EmptiesMay Empties

Spoiler

Interesting about the Korres and GR cleansers @itsfi. I just used the Korres this morning, I will have to pay closer attention next time.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi I’ve thought the same thing about the Korres Cleanser. It might be seasonal. But I will keep using as long as I can Into the summer.

@itsfi Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have been wondering about the Glow recipe cleanser (I love the package lol), but I understand what you mean by filmy cleanser. Some I have tried I feel like I have to splash my face for a long time until I get rid of it. I don't like having a film between my skin and my skincare if that makes any sense lol.

That body wash sounds delightful!

I also love the Farmacy cleanser 😊 @itsfi @faeriegirl 

It has a lovely consistency @l8totheparty! @faeriegirl 

@itsfi @faeriegirl 

I've kept the mini and refilled from the large one for travel.

I need to add the farmacy cleanser to my list @itsfi😊

It's really good @faeriegirl! ❤️ I'm moving beyond the honey based products in the Farmacy line. ha! 🙂

@itsfi Is it easier to use than Slaii? Sometimes Slaii doesn’t dissolve well for me.

5,435 Replies