cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@naturalooks15  Great job!! 

thanks @ather 

Off topic :Yay !! I am getting email notifications for tag again. 

@naturalooks15  Yay!! That’s awesome 

I spy Sunday Riley oils in there. face oil lasts a long time. there is a lot of products you went through. nicely done. 

Yeah, they lasted forever. After about  6 month of opening I actually mixed those with other oils and used on my neck, décolleté since I didn’t want to waste them and I didn’t like them much on my face. 

Great job @naturalooks15! 👍🏼 With working through your stash and not picking up more! 

Thanks @itsfi @heartsmyface 

@naturalooks15  Awesome progress decluttering your stash!  

Impressive!!! @naturalooks15 

Thanks. This was 6-7 months worth and taken in Oct. Need to check if I saved empties after Oct. It makes me so happy to see depleting stash. 

Some great looking empties, @naturalooks15. I love the DE b-hydra!

RE: Re: Empties - V2

Thanks @quspork yeah. Though I am trying to finish up million little samples of couple of other things I got (bought 5 play boxes lCaudalie Radiance and Dr Denise Gross eye serum bottles ). So haven’t bought a replacement of B-Hydra. My goal is to finish those and anything else in this category or similar (hydration/ serum) by April. Only then I get to buy new stuff in April during Spring sale 😀 PS: browser forces me to post via app and app is acting weired when I try to edit any text. Sorry for any typos

I tossed something into my empty bucket and it rolled off the top, I looked in and saw it was certainly very full. One is an expired foundation, the rest truly are empty. I repurchase SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera Essence) Murad Acne Clearing Solution 1.7 oz Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum 1 oz Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Murad InvisiScar Resurfacing Treatment Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist 8.1 oz/ 240 mL and Atelier Cologne Clémentine California Cologne Pure Perfume Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Cologne Absol... and #Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask 5 oz/ 150 mL the rest are maybes or eeehhhhhhhs... the Tony Moly Vita cleanser killed my complexion so bad dermatologist intervention was required. The milk liner was so sensitive and break off so easy that I went through it much faster because probably half the product ended up being tossed out. Nope nope. 

EF98B52E-A94C-4087-A5FF-453D2EA0AE0B.jpeg

@Weetart  Awesome job!!! SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera Essence) is my absolute favourite!!

@Weetart what are your feelings on the sdj shampoo/conditioner?

@lmaster @Weetart   i found the Sdj made my hair fluffy and not in a good way.  

@heartsmyface that's a total miss for sure!

@lmaster eeeehhhhhhh. Like, I would never recommend or purchase again. It wasn't horrible, not worth bothering. If it's the scent in your hair you are looking for use the body spray. I spritz my hair with it.

Good to know @Weetart 

Love that SK-II essence @Weetart! ♥️

@itsfi  Omg that’s what I said!!! Great minds think alike!!!

5,435 Replies