cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@makeitup305 k, I have to know--what's the shampoo in the big bottle, bottom picture?

@CookieGirl1 it's the Daeng Gi Meo Ri conditioner. I buy the 2 conditioner + Shampoo sets at Costco. It works great for my hair despite the shampoo having sulfates and the conditioner having silicones and it got me off silicone free and sulfate free hair care which I had been using for >10 years. I think living in such a dry climate, my hair needs the silicone as protection maybe? Between my bf and I we've gone through quite a few. It's not the most luxurious or best smelling but it does the trick. 

December empties💚❤️All loves and would definitely repurchase.All loves and would definitely repurchase.

Good, but probably will not repurchase.Good, but probably will not repurchase.

@faeriegirl you did fabulous!

Thank you so much @lmaster!

@faeriegirl  Oh yes Rare Beauty mascara is excellent. Also DDG tx pads are too. Oh the package on the foot mask is too cute!

@faeriegirl Amazing work like always!!

Thank you @Samtian! It feels so good to finally be getting through so many full sizes!

@faeriegirl I bet!

Nice collection of empties @faeriegirl 

A good pile of one's you love and none that were awful, great month! 😄

@faeriegirl I love the necessarie body lotion and rare mascara as well!

Great empties! @faeriegirl what did you think of the YTTP Future Cream? I enjoy the Adaptogen one, how does it compare?

@makeitup305  It’s been a long time since I’ve used the adaptogen cream but if I remember correctly it is a little thicker than the future cream and the future cream doesn’t have a scent. The future cream feels nice, is very moisturizing, and it wore well under makeup. The only things I don’t like about it are the jar packaging, I prefer a pump if possible and the texture is a little weird. 

@faeriegirl thanks for the info! I agree, I wish more companies did pumps like DE does with theirs.

Hi guys! Long time no chat but it’s so lovely to see familiar names after so long! I took a break to focus on my career and new travel channel I launched 🙂 

Here’s my empties from November 2022. I think there’s a good chance I’ll hit 100 by end of year! 

I was excited to use the ultru relaxing jelly sheet mask but I think it may not be suitable for my skin. My skin has been dry recently so I thought it’d be perfect, but a couple of hours after masking I had small bumps all over my face that seemed like they’d turn into pimples. I had to wash it all off. 

AF3363FA-1B72-43F6-92E2-BCD29BBCC386.jpeg

0C35F4FE-0B9A-43DA-BF05-77364FE8E275.jpeg

Fabulous job! @pinyo 

@pinyo  Way to go nearly 100 empties! 

Welcome back @pinyo ! Congrats on focusing on your career! 💪

@makeitup305 Thank you! It’s been a fun journey 🙂

Great to see you, @pinyo!  Congrats on your Empties AND your fun new ventures 🙂

@CookieGirl1 it’s great to see you again! Thank you! It’s been a blast and nice to be back on these forums 🙂 

10,744 Replies
testing