cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Fantastic empties @makeitup305  you cleared through alot last month. 🥳 Ooh your candle must smell good, I do like the sound of those notes. 

@CynthieLu If you haven't tried it, it's definitely a good one. Sweet and marshmallow-y with a hint of smokiness. 

Empties

1000014035.jpg

1000014037.jpg

Mostly mini's and foils but a few full-size items, and they were:

L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Refillable Shower Oil With Almond Oil 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Fill + Repair Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Vitamin C Lactic 15% Firm & Bright Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

And Bioderma for sensitive skin. 

Those are all *loves* 💗 and I have already repurchased the shower oil. 😊

Everything else was very enjoyable except for the one perfume sample. That was a miss for me.

Spoiler
First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser was excellent 👌I would easily but this again.
And the PTR moisturizer worked well on my dry skin. #Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer 0.67 oz/ 20 mL 

SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence  and SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser 3.6 oz were good but didn't wow me enough to consider repurchasing.
( The sheet mask by this brand is another story, the results I get from that are visible right away 🤩)

There glam glow masks were nice and I enjoyed using them, as well as thier moisturizer ( it had a lovely coconut scent) but nothing I would go out of my way to purchase.

The luxury skin samples were fantastic from Lamer, Darphim, Shani Darden and Dr Strum. But definitely out of my budget😉

Great bunch of empties @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu I love the L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Refillable Shower Oil With Almond Oil 16.9 oz / 500 mL and the L'Occitane Smoothing and Firming Almond Supple Skin Body Oil ... I think I have some in my stash ... Now that you've got me thinking about them... I need to. pull them out! 

I enjoy both of those @missjeanie 🤩 The scents of thier almond line are so soothing I find, the smell just takes me to a very peaceful place. 💙💛

@CynthieLuYou used up some nice products! If you like the SKII but don't think it's worth the price, there's a bunch of other K-beauty toners that have similar ingredients for like a fourth of the price. 

Thank you @makeitup305 😊

Oooh tell me more, I love the look of the K-Beauty the end's up in my IG feed 😍

@CynthieLu  Great job!! 

Thank you kindly 🩷 @ather 

@CynthieLu  Wow great job so many different kinds of products!  Plus full size empties take so long to get through.  I hear you about luxury brands.  They work well for some, but the price is too much!  

I knooo, I'll enjoy my luxury testers but I can't justify the full sizes either 🙈 @Cissy63 lf I could or did thou, I would jump all over Augustinus Bader 🤩🤩 sooo amazing!

What would your dream luxury splurge be?

@CynthieLu  I so loved Sulwhasoo and Shisedo brands.  AB is one I don’t want to feel tempted by 😉

Lol @Cissy63 😆 

So many incredible empties 🤩 Well done @CynthieLu 

Thanks lovely! 🙏 @peculiarzmakeup The Glam Glow was on my project pan so I'm happy to have them finally finished 🥳 Pan It! - 2024 Challenge 

@CynthieLu it is always satisfying to see that many empties

It really is @CorgiMommy  it just feels good too get too the end of a big bottle, so satisfying. 😉

Isn't that shower oil the BEST!? Great empties! @CynthieLu 

@SportyGirly125 introduced me to it @sister13 and it's a must for me now. 🤩 The scent is so perfect.

Haven’t posted any empties in a minute.  Think the last big batch became too overwhelming and I just tossed without photographing, after keeping them around forever, lol. 

Definitely let me know if you have any questions! 

Hair: these are mostly loves, the hair gummies are a like, but I have a ton dye to forgetting to cancel my hum subscription. 

IMG_9588.jpeg

These are a regular staple and I love them! 
IMG_9586.jpeg

Skin: Clearing out my travel bag of empty serums and things. Loved the fresh Kombucha Antioxidant Facial Treatment Essence and will buy again. Liked the Dermalogica Pro Collagen Banking Serum with Polyglutamic Acid 1 oz / 30 ml  a lot,  but need more to really know the effects. Really liked the Dermalogica Liquid Peelfoliant Exfoliator with AHA BHA & PHA 2 oz / 59 ml too. The Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 1.7 ... is awesome (Sephoria item) and I have more to use. Also love the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL , such a nice mister and this lasted forever. 

IMG_9591.jpeg

IMG_9593.jpeg

IMG_9634.jpeg

IMG_9635.jpeg

Mostly declutters here.

IMG_9587.jpeg

10,781 Replies
testing