cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thanks @caitbird ! I got lucky that there were such hits.

@CynthieLu Fantastic empties! It must have felt amazing to finish up the toner! Impressive that you were able to finish a lip oil. I know it can take a while!

Thank you @Mellmars1185 getting the toner used and finished felt like a *huge* mile stone after your long I had it going. 😅

@CynthieLu lots of fun products

@CynthieLu  great job on the empties! And congrats on finishing that toner, I feel like toners always take forever to get through (at least for me they do 😅).

Thank you kindly 🩷🙏 @caitbird 

Oh yes, you nailed it. I have the same struggle. That toner took what felt like forever to finish. I'm so happy I got this one empty. 🙌

Awesome job on the empties @CynthieLu !

Thank you 🙏 @makeitup305 

Killer empties 🙌 @CynthieLu 

Thank you. The toner is my accomplishment of the YTD @lmaster I'm so happy it's finally done. 🎉

These were my March empties.

1. I liked all of the foils except Wishful.  It just didn’t feel good on my face.
  2. I really enjoyed all of these. Especially the Amika Fadeblock.  But Amika discontinued it.  I have replaced the Tatcha Indigo night cream and Good Molecules Discoloration serum.  BBW hand soap is always by my sink’s. I change the scents all the time.  The O/S face primer is good.  But I have others I need to work with now.  The Sulwhasoo products are stars ️ for me.  But I am waiting for a good sale on their site which I believe @Sunnysmom  told me about.  Especially at the holidays. Elf balm works well but needs a bigger size. The foot cream was good but not special.

These are declutter products.  My dermatologist said no more body scrubs. My eczema doesn’t like it.  And the HUDA New Nudes palette just doesn’t work for me.  I have used it several times.  It doesn’t show up on my lids, even with a primer.  And that concealer? that was in the lower row was just awful. The TF mascara was a love, but this tube made my eyes water.  And the JS mascara ended up on my under eye 👁️ all the time. The elf lash and brow gel became nasty after a while.  And the FB eye serum also made my eyes water.  

IMG_3528.jpegIMG_3527.jpegIMG_3526.jpeg

@Cissy63 Awesome empties and great work on the declutters. I know it can be hard to part with some items but it is for the best!

@Cissy63 I love the Tatcha cream too

@Cissy63  great job with empties and declutters! Sorry you had so many misses in the bunch but that's just how it is sometimes 🤷‍♀️ I have been eyeing the Tatcha Indigo Overnight Repair Serum in Cream Treatment 1.7 / 50  myself for a while, but I have so many moisturizers and creams to work through that I just can't justify purchasing another one yet!

@Cissy63 sorry you had so many misses! Great job decluttering, though!

That's so sad about the huda palette @Cissy63 good for you to let it go! Great job

Lots of full size empties @Cissy63; excellent work! There’s a bunch of fabulous year end sales and Sulwhasoo’s are always top notch, both for the discount and the gwps. Is it their ginseng line that you like most?

Nice @Cissy63 ! Love love Sulwhasoo! 

Wonderful work this month. @Cissy63.  You made a lot of progress. 🥳👌

Oooh I'm sorry too hear you have to leave body scrubs behind. Eczema is so finicky. 💔 Did they recommend a good wash to use in the meantime? 

One day they are going to sell Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Makeup Remover 1.9 oz / 54 g on the Canadian site, and I'm going too but a bottle. It sounds wonderful. 🩵🩵 

IMG_7094.jpeg

Loves- SDJ bumbum cream, tree hut tropic glow cream, tree hut candy cane scrub, kosas concealer, Burberry Goddess, Nuetrogena hand cream and BBW iced lemon pound cake is the best scent they have IMO!

Other items I enjoyed using

8 Replies
testing