cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

They had these honey pumpkin ones in the early that fall I really liked @Mellmars1185 they were sooo good!

That's a fun goal! I think you're skin would like it to 😉 ugh I have a hard time making time for fun things like masking 💗 but it's sooo worth it if you can

Nice job @Mellmars1185! That’s quite a bit! How were the hello kitty and keropi masks? I see them quite a bit at Marshall’s/Winners.

@JoSometimes I really liked them. They both left my skin feeling soft plus they have  a cute design on the actual mask. I got them at Marshall's and Winners 😊

427F0A46-32F1-42F8-A2AD-128B22F94EC5.jpeg

Last few for March.

Clarins Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 was nice. No white cast and a pleasant smell. I find it similar to La Roche Posay’s sunscreen but a little more fragrant. It’s just expensive (at least for me). Currently exploring other options but I might revisit again in the future.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 0.67 oz/ 20mL I don’t know if my eyes looked more awake after using like it promised, but it was moisturizing. Looking for something that can help with lines and wrinkles, so I’m likely not repurchasing it soon. 

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Already bought it’s replacement!

Terrific job @JoSometimes 🥰. Thanks for the info on the Sephora eye cream.  I continue to search for my holy grail! 

Happy to help @Cissy63. Currently, I’m trying Frudia Pomegranate Nutri-Moisturizing Eye Cream, which I found at an Asian beauty shop near my work. It’s about as moisturizing as Sephora’s but it also seems to be working on my lines and wrinkles, at least by the tiniest amount. 

@JoSometimes  That’s interesting.  Hope it continues to show progress 👍

Love seeing empties of sunscreen @JoSometimes! La Roche Posay makes some great sunscreens. 

Thanks @itsfi. It lasted me quite a while. 

Great progress! @JoSometimes 

Thank you @lmaster

@JoSometimes  Great job!! 

Thanks @ather! It’s just a couple of things. I can’t hang onto my empties for a month like others. If it’s done, I have to toss it.

Finding a good fit for spf is hard @JoSometimes especially if you don't want to break the bank.

Nice round of empties!

Thanks @CynthieLu! I know good SPF products get really pricey really quick but the formulation is so much better than the typical, smelly, white-casty stuff from the drug store. You get what you pay for I guess.

It's so true, but I really dislike the way the more affordable sunscreen feels now that I've tried the good stuff 😉 @JoSometimes 

@JoSometimes Excellent empties!

Thank you @Mellmars1185! 😊

March was a slow month for me.

March Empties.jpgMarch Destash.jpg

Love-
Atelier Bergamote Soleil

Ok-
Caudalie Radiance Serum
Wedding Dress Mask