cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@faeriegirl BumBum cream is so well loved in our community 🥰

So many faves in here, @faeriegirl!! I'm sorry to hear about the Herbivore product 😞 

@faeriegirl I started mixing the herbivore with my The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL in the mornings, since the serum itself does have other hydrating properties and mine is completely full so I just couldn’t throw it out. Ugh.

I have seen a few people like that ilia mascara, there must be something to it. 

@lnum  I adore the ilia mascara. It’s tricky to get the hang of it at first but is amazing once you get the hang of it. 

06263C7B-2F6D-4EAA-9984-B48E2D06D010.jpeg

602AE097-6829-4A06-9FE4-6BC9181161EB.jpeg

These are also my empties during Jan, Feb, Mar 2021. I have the hardest time posting pictures. Sephora developers, get it together. This can’t be that hard to fix. Ugh!

Great empties, @blackkitty2014!! Sorry to hear about the issues posting pictures 😞

Thx you @haleyvvvv 

@blackkitty2014 Fantastic job! How did you like the Disney perfume?

@Samtian @blackkitty2014  I'm curious about the Disney as well!

@Samtian @missjeanie I place couple orders with House of Silage direct sometimes ago and they send me that perfume sample. To be honest, the bottle is super cute but the scent is not as good as their classics. It’s a coconut scent. Maybe it’s just me...I don’t see how coconut reminds me of Southern CA or Florida 😂🤣 It’s easy to wear but forgettable 

@blackkitty2014  Great job getting through so much!! I’m impressed you got through so much perfume samples. That’s the one thing I struggle with. 

Thx you @ather . I need to pan real full size perfume though 😘😂

@blackkitty2014 ohhh sdj 😍

February empties were pretty slim total of 14 bringing my ytd total to 66 

IMG_20210303_081856677.jpg

IMG_20210303_081929159.jpg

  the only product I didn't love was the LaMer gel moisturizer, it's the scent I don't care for

Nice job on the empties, @lmaster!! 14 is good!! It's a short month, that's one every 2 days, it is so many empties. My partner uses that cleanser, so we are constantly running through the mini bottles (such a waste of plastic, but cheaper per oz for some reason).

Thank you @haleyvvvv ♥️

14 sheet masks is great @lmaster! 👍🏼 Gotta do what’s best for for you and your skin! Looks like you got in some really great masks! ♥️ That pumpkin apple hand soap!!! It must have smelled so good! 😍

Thank you!! @itsfi it smelled phenomenal!!

Nice empties!  

@sister13 thank you!!

@lmaster  I totally used that same green tea mask after seeing yours on the masking thread.  Love the Look at Me Best Friends as well.  I really need to do a BBW order sometime soon for some yummy scented soaps... that Apple sounds divine. 

1 Reply
testing