cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi it's cool because you obviously enjoy them so much :-). I'm not someone who really loves sheet masks, myself, but I genuinely love looking at everyone else's collections and reading reviews on what people like and don't. Your empties pics are always so satisfying!

Are you sheeting me 🤣 too cute @itsfi I feel the same about the watermelon SC mask

The names of the masks in that line are all so cheeky @lmaster! 😂 I love it! ♥️ So clever. 😃 And, the masks are good! 😍

Loves

3ECF6E97-B2C9-4FAE-BF1B-0DCE774B4FBD.jpeg

6EE1ED6C-11BF-4120-8AE4-CC6D2B66866C.jpeg

 Nah

6DD3573A-AD18-43AC-AAEA-0D7347277BED.jpeg

@jen81  What’s your thoughts on the other DE littles from that set?

I have almost finished up the shampoo and conditioner set and I like it. It leaves my hair clean and soft but not greasy for second day hair. The TLC scrub is very nice and I like it. Only negative to scrub is the little beads take forever to rinse out of my hair and if you don’t rinse out fully you find white flecks on your scalp. Which is very annoying. The deodorant is a nope. My arm pits stayed wet and slippery all day. I eventually wiped off and applied another deodorant. 

@jen81 I'm not too thrilled with the new DE micellar milk water, sorry those products didn't work for you

@lmaster  That’s too bad it sounded like an interesting product. Heard some say it burned after application. 

@jen81 yes it does if you use and retinol or acids on your face the night before and try to use the de in the morning, it will burn

@lmaster That's horrifying..any idea what causes the burning sensation?

@meou @ather from what I've researched,, Propanediol could very well be the culprit

@lmaster  It’s too bad. 

Brutal but thank you for doing the research

Trying to get in the habit of posting weekly! 
B62CADC0-718A-4DF1-BEB1-65BD17ABD99A.jpeg

Spoiler
Patchology - entirely on the fence re: whether these do anything but I’m rotating through eye masks till I find a good one. 

Sephora GT mask - LOVE. HG. Always in rotation. 

Nature Republic Green Tea - I really had no idea I reached for only green tea masks out of my stash this week. I have no idea why this mask works so well given the ingredients list is just ok. It feels like mask material melts into my skin it’s glorious. I’m really happy I got these as a gift and might even repurchase when I finish. 

Acne Dots - also always in rotation. Love these for helping spots heal. 

Moroccanoil Body Polish - I used for the KP on my arms and it did a decent job of making my upper arms smoother. 

The Inkey List Glycolic Acid - This is gentle on my skin for use every other day and works well for evening out my skin tone and helping some hyperpigmentation fade I have noticed (along with a combination of other products too of course). 

@lnum  Great list!!  I need to try those acne patches! I’ve been using the cosrx ones! 

I didn’t know cosrx made some too, now I’m curious! @ather 

@lnum  Yup they do. They work ok. But they are the only ones I’ve tried 

image.jpg

@ather I have only tried the Acne Dots so maybe I should give these a shot!

adds green tea mask to future shopping cart. 🙂

@WhereYouStand  I agree. But I’m on a no buy June 😭

Great empties !! @lnum I love the acne healing dots and that green tea mask sounds like a good one!

testing