cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Yeah, @CookieGirl1 - I guess if anything it’s a reminder to just appreciate the present. 

Noooooo @eshoe not discontinued 😣 great job!! 

@lmaster I found a few in the brand’s site and bought them, along with a Kale/Lemongrass version which sounded good in theory. The scent is almost unbearable, but the results are good, so there is that😂

Only a couple weeks late but here’s my August empties:).  I just check what I’d buy again.  

C0DCCD70-215D-43D8-89CE-319418154D56.jpeg

59D5AE94-8517-470F-A759-408C87379E8C.jpeg

  

D142739A-E6DB-46B2-AEB3-D0878BABCEDF.jpeg

So many foils, @heartsmyface . Also, forgetting the name of the best acne dots. Do I spy them or are my eyes playing trickery😆

@eshoe   Acropass makes the best acne dots (says my hubby).  They’re not here though.  What are you looking at that you think are acne dots? 

Looking again, @heartsmyface - I have noooo idea! I guess I mistook one of the smaller mask foils for them😆 But thank you for the tip:)

@heartsmyface nice job lovely!!

@lmaster  Thank you.  I didn’t use up as many products as usual but I also haven’t been buying as much so maybe I’m still making progress on the stash? 

Way to use up those foil packets, @heartsmyface!

A few more things I finished recently. 

41E5FB67-0378-447F-8E5B-6447009A2740.jpeg

If you’ve been following my empties you know I’ve been on a no-buy since June. I am finishing all the things I have in my stash and not allowing myself to purchase until they all run out.

All the masks are ok, but nothing to write home about. I like those acne dots, I have been breaking out quite unusually. The Tatcha sunscreen is a HG product. The Bakuchiol serum was great, it’s so unfortunate it was discontinued (I know I say this constantly). I love that Laneige product because of the lavender scent. I would consider repurchasing in the future but I still love my belif aqua bomb the best. 

@lnum  Awesome you’ve been sticking to the no buy. I was a bad girl and bought the DE micellar water to be fair mine is almost out and I bought the new olaplex 0 

I plan on a no buy August and to keep my no buy until I’m out!!

@ather I am with you for a no buy August! I think I might need shampoo, conditioner and one face oil but that’s it. 

@lnum  That’s not to bad!! My little man was playing in my closet this morning and pulling out all my DS and I realized I shouldn’t need anything for a bit. I have so many foils I need to use up too! 

@lnum great job!! You've really done wonderful at shopping your stash!

@lmaster Thank you! I keep thinking about my goals and how much more important they are to me than beauty spending! 

Don't you worry @lnum I'll be back on the support thread very soon 😆

June EmptiesLovesLoves

Spoiler

LikesLikes

Spoiler

OkaysOkays

Spoiler

MehsMehs

Spoiler

NopesNopes

Spoiler

DeclutterDeclutter

Spoiler

Very nice empties @haleyvvvv!!! I guess I'm the only person who actually liked the FAB Coconut Primer. This is the second set of empties where someone ranked it low. I would've bought the full size, but I already have so many primers to get through at the moment. 

Thank you, @sephoraaddict918!!

I think because it was labeled as a priming moisturizer, not a moisturizing primer, that I expected it to be more moisturizing, but i guess that explains more of the mattifying bit. I'm glad you like it!! Skincare is so finicky and so individualized.

@haleyvvvv very impressive empties!

6 Replies
testing