cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Nice empties, @sephoraaddict918!! That boscia mask, totally agree, its so good but so much packaging. I wish it came in a serum, my dryish skin loves it too.

These are my empties I've been stashing for 2+ months. Most products were just me finishing up things I already had open like the Bath and Body Works creams (very partial to Christmas scents). I have to say, I loved the MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL. I know many have raved about it, but once I actually tried it, I saw why. Now, its on my list as is the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb! I also really liked the Laneige Multi Cleanser. I had this in my stockpile, but apparently it is no longer available in this formulation? If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know! 

I feel so wasteful only using one shade of the Charlotte Tilbury setting powder.I feel so wasteful only using one shade of the Charlotte Tilbury setting powder.

@EuDeMa, B&BW Christmas scents are wonderful! 😍 That Christmas cocoa & mint scent sounds fabulous; will have to keep an eye out for it this year. 

Nice empties @EuDeMa!! The Tarte mascara is in my empties this month too! 

@EuDeMa great empties!!! 

May Empties (41)

Spoiler
Loves:
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask- Very soothing, my go to for when I have irritated or sunburned skin. The mask instantly makes my skin look baby soft.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream- One of my favorite moisturizers for my dry skin
Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion- Another one of my favorite moisturizers (great for dry skin)
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water- Great for removing any stubborn makeup without irritating my skin
Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo- Great dry shampoo that soaks up excess oil without leaving a white cast.

Dislikes:
Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sun Stick- First of all, this is a chemical sunscreen (I try to avoid chemical sunscreens). Secondly, this is super greasy and is very hard to rub in. Unfortunately I still have another one I need to use up.
Moroccan Oil Hand Cream- Difficult to get to absorb into my hands and left a very greasy feeling on my hands.
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray- Did nothing to hydrate my skin and the sprayer was very leaky. I don't even know why I purchased this, it was basically just water.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapiar Tiger Grass Calming Mist- Nice mister, but again, I just don't think this did anything whatsoever. If anything, it made my skin feel a little bit of a burning sensation and increased redness (I have suppper sensitive skin)

Everything else was just okay. Nothing very noteworthy. 

May Empties (41)May Empties (41)

Nice work @treenut! 🙂 Those elderberry gummies look good and good for you! Sorry to hear the Dr. Jart Cicapair mist didn't work out for you. Is there a mist that you find works well for you? 

Great set of empties @treenut !

Nice job!! @treenut 

RE: Empties - V2

I don’t have too many empties as of right now but they are all staple products that I discovered I absolutely love! I will definitely be repurchasing the PTR Hyaluronic Cloud Hydro-Gel Eye Patches! They helped so so much with the puffiness under my eyes, it was actually mind blowing. The Glossier Super Pure was a game changer for my sensitive, acne-prone skin as well. It helped reduced blackheads across my nose and I noticed my skin was less red/irritated throughout the day. I know we all love the DE Protini as it’s a staple for oily skin! Last but not least the Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! hair mask is pretty good. I think I would reap more benefits of the product with a bigger sample as I wasn’t able to use it very many times but I didn’t enjoy how it left my hair feeling! Anyone else have a million mini products?! I’ve been trying to go through mine as to make sure they don’t expire/go to waste. So far I’ve been really pleased!

Re: RE: Empties - V2

Nice set of empties, @KateJRoberts!! I love the deep conditioning mask!! Also, am always working through a ton of minis, I feel that pain, lol.

Awesome products!! @KateJRoberts 

Nice empties @KateJRoberts! 😃 I love the Briogeo hair mask and have heard great things about the Glossier Super Pure serum. 

Weekly empties

40BE1FD7-75F8-424E-98FE-F8B0F12263D7.jpeg

All are loves except the YSL mascara mini and the Hum, they were just ok.

@faeriegirl   I loved the gum vitamins but not cause of any effectiveness I noticed- just cause they were an excuse to eat gummies and they have good gummy squish factor. 

@faeriegirl good job! Those are some good sized products too 🙌

Great set of empties, @faeriegirl!! Jet lag is so good!! 🤩 And the CT magic cream and mask both look great!

Here are my empties for March. I already wrote a long blog post about my experience. I'm too lazy to copy the deets here, but I'm happy to share my experience in the comments! 

LOVESMarch 2020 Empties - Loves.jpg

LIKESMarch 2020 Empties - Likes.jpg

MEHSMarch 2020 Empties - Mehs.jpg

NOPESMarch 2020 Empties - Nopes.jpg

Well done on the empties @sephoraaddict918! Your sheet mask loves make me happy! 😊 

So many empties, nicely done @sephoraaddict918!! 😍 the Shiseido pads (whi doesn't?) and the TCFS egg cream mask!!

Love seeing your trash! @sephoraaddict918 

testing