cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you, @sister13!

Hi @eshoe ,

This is a great set of empties! I use up the Bum Bum cream so fast! You are doing a great job with your face masks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you, @JaneanBT - I am the opposite when it comes to finishing that jar. I make it last as long as possible, it only goes on my arms and unscented cream goes on the legs. The body scrub is good, too!

@eshoe You finished up some nice products! I just added Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mLto my routine last month, and I have to agree on the great scent. 

Thank you, @EuDeMa! It is such a perfect summer scent, and of course, come winter...something to remind me of summer๐Ÿ˜‰

You always get your mask empties so nicely together @eshoe ๐Ÿ‘Œโ™ฅ๏ธ

Aww thank you, @lmaster!

This weeks empties. 
40287E39-D1A7-407C-8D85-CED90D0DA201.jpeg

Spoiler
Nature Republic Marine Mask- I really love the feeling of this mask. Itโ€™s soothing and I like to do it after a peel. 

Skyn Iceland Eye Mask - These patchers actually donโ€™t have serum/essence, itโ€™s more of a solid gel that absorbs into the skin when you leave them on. I like that these are easy to put on and not messy. 

Tatcha - I didnโ€™t realize how much I actually love this hand cream until I got to the end of it, this is my third tube over the years. I wish it werenโ€™t so expensive. I donโ€™t think I can justify repurchasing anymore because of the price tag. Maybe if Iโ€™m feeling like splurging during a same I will get it again. 

Moroccanoil Light - I LOVE this stuff. Only hair oil that doesnโ€™t weigh down my fine wavy hair. 

Fresh Rose Face Mask - This doesnโ€™t actually do anything spectacular but itโ€™s always been a go to because itโ€™s gentle and soothing. I have another jar I should finish but have been neglecting because Iโ€™ve been sheet masking more often. 

Primera Milk Thistle Mask - I think I've used this once before, but this time around, I donโ€™t think my skin liked it very much. I was really red when I took it off. The mask material is nice, but Iโ€™ve been unimpressed with the serum formula and dryness of the masks across this entire line. I will not repurchase. 

The packaging on that Nature Republic mask is so soothing @lnum !  Glad it was a great mask too!

@lnum  Urg I hate reading that the tatcha hand cream is so awesome. I literally love everything from that brand!! 

Hi @lnum,

How did you like the Marine mask? It looks awesome! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I am really enjoying the aqua collagen hydrogel line from Nature Republic and will likely buy the other masks in the line to compare when stores reopen!

The marine mask looks awesome!! @lnum 

@lmaster I am actually pretty excited for Nature Republic to open back up! Something about their mask textures and formulas seems to really work for my skin so once I get through a bunch more of my masks I will stop by to pick up others in this aqua collagen hydrogel line. 

That Tatcha hand cream @lnum!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I found a DS of it the other day and will be savoring it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi  Isnโ€™t it lovely? I actually adore the body butter too. I really wish both of these were cheaper or came in a value size because I think theyโ€™re just too expensive for the amount of product.

The hand cream and the body butter are wonderful, but I agree with you @lnum, the price keeps me from repurchasing them outright. ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ Iโ€™ve picked up a few deluxe samples or miniโ€™s along the way. Iโ€™m on my last DS of both the hand cream and body butter. 

Iโ€™ve been trying to be selective about what I purchase this year. Last year I got my foil samples down and this year, my focus for my skincare has been DS/mini/travel and full size products that have been partially used. 

@itsfi I understand. I may be one of the few people who actually doesnโ€™t even order samples pretty frequently with my orders because I find I almost never use them unless they are something I already use and want a disposable single use for travel when Iโ€™m only bringing a carryon which used to be a few times a year but now I donโ€™t see that happening. 

This year Iโ€™m going through my deluxe sizes as well as ensuring I rotate in a bunch of FS things. I think I just needed better organization and time to think about rotating and using things up which the quarantine allowed me to do!

As always i'm very late at posting my empties and 2 months behind lol! So here's April and May combined and YTD total is 113. I can't believe we're halfway through 2020. I'm looking back at my 350 empties goal I set up in January and it doesn't seem realistic anymore. I think I'll aim for 300 instead ๐Ÿ™‚

April - LovesApril - Loves

Spoiler

May - LovesMay - Loves

Spoiler

April - LikesApril - Likes

Spoiler

May - LikesMay - Likes

Spoiler

April - I don't know and NoApril - I don't know and No

Spoiler

May - I don't know and declutterMay - I don't know and declutter

Spoiler