cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Not a bad month, all said 🙂

And I promised to tag you, @itsfi because I DID use up the Dr. Brandt foam like I intended (which I actually see as more of a mask than anything) and I'm thrilled to finally be done with it!!!!

Nothing overly outstanding but this is one of those cases where "the sample made me buy it" with the Becca liquid highlight.  I caved.  Not mad about it.Nothing overly outstanding but this is one of those cases where "the sample made me buy it" with the Becca liquid highlight. I caved. Not mad about it.The Dr. Brandt foam was pathetic!  And the nail polish is a declutter--it's probablly one of the worst I've ever used.The Dr. Brandt foam was pathetic! And the nail polish is a declutter--it's probablly one of the worst I've ever used.I actually managed to use up most of the Stila glitter shadows before they completely dried up.I actually managed to use up most of the Stila glitter shadows before they completely dried up.The Blueberry Sugar candle is hands-down one of my all-time favs.The Blueberry Sugar candle is hands-down one of my all-time favs.

Thanks for the tag @CookieGirl1. I chuckled at the “I’m thrilled to be finally done with it.” feedback. 😆 

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

This is a great set of empties! I love love the Nars Creamy Concealer and the Stila Eyesahdows! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@CookieGirl1  Blueberry sugar sounds delicious!!

@ather it's probably my favorite of their candles. Banana bundt cake would be next :-).

RE: Empties - V2

The milk hydro primer is a good one, can definitely feel that grip it provides. Shiseido concentrate not bad either, good for spring/summer months. Lawless loose powder is another favourite! Bioderma micellar solution has been a pantry favourite for as long as I can remember! First time trying the bioderma face wash, and it’s quite gentle on the skin as it’s fragrance free too! Another staple Batiste dry shampoo, great for when I have to get out for groceries and stuff but haven’t washed my hair due to the current situation, as I am staying home just like everyone else. Finally we have the Caudalie grape water. It’s the best spray I have used hands down. The spray is so fine and it’s very cooling upon application, plus it’s actually moisturising unlike other sprays that does nothing to your skin!

Re: RE: Empties - V2

@haha11  Great list of empties!!!

Great empties @haha11! Bioderma micellar water is a favorite of mine. The Bioderma face wash sounds like a good one too. Is it something you would repurchase?

RE: Re: RE: Empties - V2

It is if it’s on sale! I mean there are so many options available in terms of face washes and I know that I can probably get something cheaper, but if this is on sale I wouldn’t mind repurchasing it at all! Just because it’s so gentle I had no issues using it on my sensitive skin which I also have eczema.

@haha11 ohhhh the caudalie sounds great

F90A750C-BA24-4D89-A9D7-53B372EC9353.jpeg

3C435BB3-D64E-4482-93B7-30FED7B34413.jpeg

A80F45A6-5D08-4AF1-A1A1-08C62DD4927D.jpeg

@jen81 did you feel like you noticed much of a difference with the M-61 peel?

@CookieGirl1 . I thought it was very nice, I would try it again. Blue mercury carries that line. 

I love the power bright too ♥️ @jen81 

Love the OH Power Bright @jen81! 🧡 It’s so good. I‘m bummed it’s been discontinued but I stock up when I find them at my TJ Maxx or Marshalls. 

April EmptiesIMG_2795.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Little Barn Apothecary Bamboo + Fresh Mint Clearing Mist
- Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin
- Peach & Lily Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser
- Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile soap
- Neutrogena Body Oil
- L'Oreal Pure Clay Exfoliate & Refining Mask
- Grace + Tonic Cleansing Mud
- Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask
- Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask

IMG_2796 (2).jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables White Squeeze Balancing Mask (x5)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Relaxing Mask
- C&C So Wiped Tropical Facial Wipes

IMG_2798.jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- Jergens Sweet Citrus Body Butter
- Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum
- Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Moisturizer
- Krave Beauty The Beet Shield

IMG_2802.jpg

Spoiler
Just ok
- Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- Strivectin Blue Rescue Clay Renewal Mask
- Ren Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser
- The Inkey List Caffeine Eye Cream

IMG_2800.jpg

Spoiler
Dislikes
- Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask (this did nothing for my skin)
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask (the exfoliating particles are too large/abrasive)

Visually appealing!! Good job! @MoniDJ 

Lots of great empties @MoniDJ! 🙂 The Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin is such a nice hydrating mist and at a great price point. I haven't heard of the Little Barn Apothecary one but plan to look it up -

the combination of bamboo and mint sounds lovely. 

Nice job on the empties, @MoniDJ!! The Tata Harper resurfacing mask is lovely!! I'm curious why you weren't such a fan of the REN Cleanser.

@haleyvvvv I didn't care for the REN cleanser because it didn't remove makeup well. There are plenty of other cleansing oils/balms/etc that are more effective.

9ED9E613-C285-4F41-89E0-EEFDD892FEAC.png

20EE0C53-E774-4539-A1BC-2D19766AA5F9.png

8EC0A75B-F6AF-430A-891E-B1D0DBDF9B67.png

2456B7B4-5ADA-4AB6-90FF-C5575B836647.png

F15F2F4A-62E8-49F4-BA77-AAB8D82C635C.png

I hit my goal of 50/mo! Wooh! Tracked my categories this month and going back through the year! * loved ** repurchased. Some shout outs to covergirl sensitive foundation, bbw bubble bath, BB hydration facial water, TBS tea tree 3in1 wash, scrub& mask, Vichy serum, DB hydro biotic sleeping mask, kiehls cream, caudalie premier cru, exuviance peels, DJ ceramidin duo, DP hue (the scent lol), ahava foot cream (the scent again) , milk + honey body cream (and again!!), MB herbal serum, boscia Black ,cleanser, & all innisfree! 😝🤩💕

testing