cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you, @sister13!

Hi @eshoe ,

This is a great set of empties! I use up the Bum Bum cream so fast! You are doing a great job with your face masks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you, @JaneanBT - I am the opposite when it comes to finishing that jar. I make it last as long as possible, it only goes on my arms and unscented cream goes on the legs. The body scrub is good, too!

@eshoe You finished up some nice products! I just added Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mLto my routine last month, and I have to agree on the great scent. 

Thank you, @EuDeMa! It is such a perfect summer scent, and of course, come winter...something to remind me of summer😉

You always get your mask empties so nicely together @eshoe 👌♥️

Aww thank you, @lmaster!

June empties:

*First time using*

Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion Moisturizer- I got this as gratis back when I worked at my last job and barely got around to opening and trying this out this year. I want to say it lasted a good 6 months and I truly did enjoy using it on my combination skin. The texture was lightweight and almost similar to that of Tatcha's Water Cream if you've ever used it. It sank in well and did a good job of leaving my face hydrated throughout the day. I would recommend this but being that it was so old, it looks like it's not available for purchase on the Sephora website and is out of stock on the direct DDG site so odds are it might have gotten discontinued a while ago (oops). IF it ever does come back to the Sephora site, I honestly would consider purchasing it because it worked so well with my combo skin.

*Repurchases that I use constantly, have already reviewed and highly recommend*

SUNDAY RILEY Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL- typically lasts me about a year

Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub- typically lasts me about a year

Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara- typically gets tossed within 3-4 months

Bedhead Beach Freak detangler- typically lasts me about a month

BBW Pineapple Sanitizer- typically lasts me about 2 weeks with usage only at work

IMG_9824.JPGIMG_9822.JPGIMG_9903.jpgIMG_9901.JPGIMG_7877.JPG

Lots of fab empties @gonerogue. I wish I knew earlier of your love of SR Luna. I had a FS unopen bottle that I passed on to a coworker because retinols and I do not get along. 😔 I’m slowly working my way through products from sub boxes so if I find any Luna oils, I’m setting them aside for you. 

Hi @gonerogue ,

This is a great set empties! I love your photos as well. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Awesome empties!! @gonerogue 

June empties: 74 YTD empties 435LovesLoves

LovesLoves

LikesLikes

LikesLikes

NopeNope

NopeNope

@lmaster You finished a HH egg!!  wow, I'm still working through mine, the peel that keeps on keeping on! lol

@missjeanie I was purposely pouring out way more than needed because it was getting ready to expire 😆🤷 but it's gone now, another is waiting though

Wow! Excellent! @lmaster 💕💕

Thank you sweets!! @sister13 

Nice work on the empties @lmaster! 👊🏼 I spy some nice sheet masks! Woohoo! 🙌🏼 

Thank you sweets @itsfi 💓

Love that Hectic mask, @lmaster! Lots of watermelon masks there, too, yum! 

Ohh I do too!! @eshoe not so much the actual mask but the serum was excellent