cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: RE: Empties - V2

Nice empties @samkeaysxo!!! I really like that C.O. Bigelow Salve too, but it was always so hard for me to open that tin. 

Empties - V2

empties loves and likes

Re: Empties - V2

So many great products here @lmaster! 😍 Nice work! 

Thank you @itsfi it feels so good to get through products 🙌

@lmaster Every time I see your empties I am inspired to mask more! 

Best,
Rebecca

Awwww thanks! @RebeccaBT 😊♥️

Re: Empties - 2019

Last weeks empties. All are loves and repurchases

F5DFA4EB-2433-4707-9804-3168B55520AF.jpeg

Hi @faeriegirl,

That foot peel looks amazing. I have to give it a try!

Best,

Rebecca

It works great @RebeccaBT!

Hi @faeriegirl ,

This is a great set of empties! Love the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

Best Wishes,

Janean

I'm have to get my hands.... Or feet lol on those foot peels!

Empties - 2019

a Lot of loves especially the trader Joe's coconut body butter!! @SportyGirly125 gifted this beauty to me, they need to sell this stuff online!! 3 destashes the clay masks were ok, I'm not a huge fan of the laneige.

Nice work on getting through products @lmaster! Trader Joe’s coconut body butter is a fave of mine as well! 🥥💗

@itsfi thank you dear!! It smells divine 😊

@lmaster Already making notes of things I need to gather for you to try or replenish 

@SportyGirly125 awwww you are so thoughtful to say that!! This is truly an amazing product!! I'd buy this over the Sol de Janeiro anyday!! 

Loves- wish they still sold OH powerbright. The rest I have repurchased or have backupsLoves- wish they still sold OH powerbright. The rest I have repurchased or have backups

Likes-SR ufo is ok just didn’t have a strong need for it, BM foundation was too oily for me, shampoo samples were alright not overly impressed. Sheet masks were  nice. Lancôme genifique is nice but pricey. SR ceo is nice but not my fav. PC BHA is great. Christophe Robin is nice but I think Dried out my scalp.Likes-SR ufo is ok just didn’t have a strong need for it, BM foundation was too oily for me, shampoo samples were alright not overly impressed. Sheet masks were nice. Lancôme genifique is nice but pricey. SR ceo is nice but not my fav. PC BHA is great. Christophe Robin is nice but I think Dried out my scalp.

Blahs- not a fan of the Saturday skin to harass, eczema cream was ok, lip balm just okBlahs- not a fan of the Saturday skin to harass, eczema cream was ok, lip balm just ok

@jen81 I love the bkr lip balm, sorry it wasn't for you! Great empties

@jen81 love the power bright, I see it fairly frequently at tjx and marshalls. 

@jen81   The powerbright trio was a fav of mine for a few years there.  
you got through a good number of samples this month!   I don’t know why but I’m drawn to the biossance bottle. is that full sized or a sample? 

Sample size  @heartsmyface it’s their old packaging so I was trying to finish it up! 

testing