cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

It sure is @CookieGirl1 !  I used to date a gentlemen who traveled a lot for work.  He used to have this thing about keeping the shampoos and bringing them home each trip.  I happen to have a thing about wasting.  I felt the need to use up everything.  I'm hopeful that I'll be done with them this month.  Maybe January.  

Amazing!  Good job getting through your products.  @missjeanie I also like the lipglow and milk mascara.  

Whoa! 500! Youโ€™re so close @missjeanie! I know you can do it! Do you have an idea what your goal will be for 2020?

Right now Iโ€™m thinking if I could hit 730, or average 2 a day Iโ€™d be super excited @itsfi . Iโ€™d like to be more consistant in my sheet masking and use up more delux samples next year so I think it might be able to happen. Keep in mind I count foils too, so Iโ€™m looking for achievable, but consistency! 

Youโ€™ll get there @missjeanie! I agree, consistency is key. 

Just read through some of the January 2019 empties, I love seeing peopleโ€™s trash! Fou d out id set my goal at 400 empties for the year! Wohoo! Hoping I can get to 500 now then set a new goal for 2020!

Congrats on hitting your goal @missjeanie 

Thanks @emaisgr8 !!!  Feels awesome to have accomplished a New Years resolution after 40 years of trying lol

I think it's the very first time I've ever finished a lip product! I still have a little bit of Dior Dior Lip Glow 006 Berry left, but it's applying in clumps and it's falling apart, so I think it's done. Definitely going to need to repurchase. When I head out without a purse, I'll usually have this, my phone, and keys in my pockets.

866FA13C-C1C9-4E82-9DAD-A6DF97EA0CC7.jpeg

@txcatx you are definitely dedicated! Excellent!

@txcatx @Nice job!   These are so comfortable and easy to apply on the run!  Are you going to buy the same shade or try a new one? 

@heartsmyface I, um, have the Lip Glow in three other colors, but the berry shade is by far my favorite! I'm currently carrying around the pink one until I get another berry one.

The berry shade is my front runner for my Dior lip glow purchase @txcatx. So hard to narrow down which of the colors I want to pick up first! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pretty much my favourite lip product for the last year or two @txcatx !  I love it so much I use a lip brush to apply it at home once it gets like this!  Of course a new one is already in use in my pocket!

Few weeks of empties loves and likesMask lovesMask loves

Product lovesProduct loves

These are just okThese are just ok

Spoiler
Spoiler
I really liked the orange body butter, it definitely smells better than the body wash imo. I'm not going to repurchase anything product wise until I get through more of my stash, but these products were all pretty nice

Hi @lmaster ,

this is a great set of empties. I really need to up my sheet mask game! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT thank you, masking is my favorite!!

@lmaster @Nice job on the empties!  I like most of your loves.  I havenโ€™t ever tried the orange cream to the tanning drops but everything else has impressed me as well. 

Thanks so much @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ™Œ

Great job on the empties! @lmaster 

Thanks so much @l8totheparty โ™ฅ๏ธ