cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Same here @snoflakefaerie, I have a bad habit of hoarding masks for no discernible reason until they expire because I feel some weird need to “save” them 🙄

Love the Skynn eye gels and I'm using that Mamonde lip mask right now @snoflakefaerie !  Great empties!

I'm going to try to use the eye gels on a more regular basis to see if they do anything. I'm only just now seeing some fine lines that aren't really budging, so we'll see if they help at least plump them up for a few hours. I should remember to use them when I have puffiness issues, which will definitely be happening once allergies season hits. 

I hope you enjoy the lip mask as much as I do @missjeanie !

Re: Empties - 2019

December empties.December emptiesDecember empties

Spoiler

@l8totheparty @After trying the Briogio deodorant from the @TeamBIC  and @briogeo , it’s really peaked my interest in natural deodorants. I found the Briogio to do a good job during my normal office life days and only wish they’d come out with other scents. I might play around and try a few others, but judging from your reviews here.... I might be back to the Briogio pretty quick! Thanks so much for the heads up/honest reviews!

I used a Schmidt calendula flower (?) Deoderant and it was a lovely scent, so I only knock this sage scent lol. 

I have to be honest, it's the best way to be. I also typically don't sugar-coat it, either lol.

@missjeanie 

Lové it @l8totheparty ! Makes knowing what to try and what to avoid so much easier! I see the Schmidt’s at TJs and Winners from time to time. I’ll have to be extra aware of which scent I try!

I’ve tried that Schmidt deodorant @l8totheparty and I concur😝

Lovely empties @l8totheparty 

Smelling like Thanksgiving Turkey > smelling like B.O. hahaha 🤣 you're cracking me up @l8totheparty 

My November empties 

LOVES - have repurchased or will repurchase; though hopefully I will not need to repurchase the Delsym anytime soon. The green tea toner is discontinued; may check out the Innisfree toner to see if it'makes a good substitute. Forgot to include the Megrhythm gentle steam eye masks with this group.LOVES - have repurchased or will repurchase; though hopefully I will not need to repurchase the Delsym anytime soon. The green tea toner is discontinued; may check out the Innisfree toner to see if it'makes a good substitute. Forgot to include the Megrhythm gentle steam eye masks with this group.

Loves - Likes: was surprised by how much I liked the CdP oil. The green tea toner, cough syrup and Lala cream ended up in this pic as well as the previous one for "loves"; oops.Loves - Likes: was surprised by how much I liked the CdP oil. The green tea toner, cough syrup and Lala cream ended up in this pic as well as the previous one for "loves"; oops.

Likes - these were good; for some of the foil samples, I wish I had more foils to use of the products.Likes - these were good; for some of the foil samples, I wish I had more foils to use of the products.

Okays - not bad; they're are just similar products I prefer or like better than these.Okays - not bad; they're are just similar products I prefer or like better than these.Maybe's - I'd use them if I had them around but wouldn't go out to repurchase. The Peace Out Pores I cut into squares and use as I would the acne dots.Maybe's - I'd use them if I had them around but wouldn't go out to repurchase. The Peace Out Pores I cut into squares and use as I would the acne dots.Meh's - just not for meMeh's - just not for meNo's or destashes - the LM eye shadow stick were just too old. :(No's or destashes - the LM eye shadow stick were just too old. 😞

Whoaa !! that's some awesome trach @itsfi  😄 I am super impressed with how many samples have you used up. I need to go quickly round up my empties. 

Thank you @naturalooks15! 🤗 I was adamant that I was going to get through a lot of my samples. They’re mostly skincare so that makes it easier for me to go through. I now have a long list of products I’m really interested in. 🤩🤩💗

I'm always impressed by all the sheet masks you go through each month! I spy an SK-II mask. I absolutely love SK-II Masks, they give my skin an instant radiant glow. ❤️

I love SK-II @PenelopeBT. ❤️ This mask is great! Love the hydration and radiance it gives. 💗💕 

So many great empties @itsfi!!!! 

Thank you @sephoraaddict918! 🤗  I was able to work through a lot last month and I found some products I’m looking forward to incorporating into my routines as well! 😃

My empties for November!

Declutters/Nopes

Spoiler
Tartelette Palette, Tartelette in Bloom Palette, Cover FX Contour Kit, Jane Iredale Pommist Hydration Spray, Klorane Strengthening & Revitalizing Shampoo, Nioxin Scalp & Hair TreatmentTartelette Palette, Tartelette in Bloom Palette, Cover FX Contour Kit, Jane Iredale Pommist Hydration Spray, Klorane Strengthening & Revitalizing Shampoo, Nioxin Scalp & Hair Treatment
I'm decluttering the Tartelette palettes and the Cover FX contour kit. Since I've been doing my One Month, One Palette Challenge, I have learned the shadows from the Tartelette palettes looks terrible on me. No matter the color combination, The shadows ALWAYS looks grey and muddy. They do not bring me joy, so I thanked them for their service and tossed them. I actually hit pan on the concealers in the contour kit, but it's not worth keeping it around just for the gold cream highlighter. So ... thank you, next!
The Jane Iredale Setting Spray was a Diamond perk, and I am soooo glad I didn't spend money on that. It is a pricey item, and I didn't enjoy using it. I was not a fan of the scent. The Klorane shampoo made my hair feel stringy and stripped of all moisture, even after using a pre-poo treatment, and the Nioxin treatment didn't work for me. This was my second bottle and still no results.

Mehs

Spoiler
Vichy Mineral 89, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, Kopari Coconut Melt, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream, Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, Chloé Fleur de Parfum, Versace Dylan Blue, Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution, NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Foundation, Clarins Multi-Active Jour, Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face CreamVichy Mineral 89, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, Kopari Coconut Melt, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream, Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, Chloé Fleur de Parfum, Versace Dylan Blue, Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution, NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Foundation, Clarins Multi-Active Jour, Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face CreamMost of these are samples or minis that didn't really impress me. I did like the NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation, but I think the undertone for Cappuccino is too yellow for me. Next time, I will try a different shade.

Spoiler
The Crème Shop Hello Kitty Tea Time Sheet Mask, Not Your Mother’s Naturals Matcha Green Tea & Wild Apple Blossom Conditioner, Dove Advanced Care Invisible Solid Deodorant, Soap & Glory The Way She Smoothes Body Lotion, The Body Shop Banana Hair Mask, Bath & Body Works Pink Cashmere Shower Gel, Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum, I Dew Care Keep Calm and Hydrate On Sheet Mask, Sephora Pomegranate Eye MaskThe Crème Shop Hello Kitty Tea Time Sheet Mask, Not Your Mother’s Naturals Matcha Green Tea & Wild Apple Blossom Conditioner, Dove Advanced Care Invisible Solid Deodorant, Soap & Glory The Way She Smoothes Body Lotion, The Body Shop Banana Hair Mask, Bath & Body Works Pink Cashmere Shower Gel, Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum, I Dew Care Keep Calm and Hydrate On Sheet Mask, Sephora Pomegranate Eye MaskThe sheet masks and body lotion are definitely on the will purchase again list. I did enjoy using the hair mask and conditioner, but it just took me forever to finish them. I would try them again, but there are not on the top of my repurchase list because there is always something new to try. I am still on the fence with the Good Girl scent. Some days I love it. Some days I'm nauseated by it. I really like the Sephora eye masks, but the packaging is kind of wasteful, so I'm trying to limit my purchase of those.

Loves

Spoiler
Dewytree Vitamin Melting Chou Mask, Mario Badescu Keraplast Cream Soap, Ulta Beauty Sensitive Skin Facial Towelettes, Sephora Gel Lip Liner (Hot Sauce/ Rosewood), Blender Cleanser Solid Pro, Mulger Alien Eau de Parfum, Dove Dry Spray, Shiseido Facial Cotton, Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Kiehl’s Creamy Eye TreatmentDewytree Vitamin Melting Chou Mask, Mario Badescu Keraplast Cream Soap, Ulta Beauty Sensitive Skin Facial Towelettes, Sephora Gel Lip Liner (Hot Sauce/ Rosewood), Blender Cleanser Solid Pro, Mulger Alien Eau de Parfum, Dove Dry Spray, Shiseido Facial Cotton, Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment
The Dewytree was a World Market find, and I will immediately snap it up if I come across it again. The Blender Cleanser, Shiseido Cotton are staples in my skincare routine. The Kiehl's concentrate and eye treatment are staples too. I like using the samples to refill my jars and bottles. The Dove Dry Spray has become a new fave. I've already repurchased the MB Soap and Sephora Lip Liner in Rosewood, and I've added Alien on my list of fragrances to try next.

@sephoraaddict918 try "yes to tomatoes" charcoal soap instead of blendercleanser. It's a fraction of a cost, and basically is/does the same thing. 

Thanks for the tip @fantaji! I've added it to my list of items to buy.

@sephoraaddict918 I feel inspired at your ability to say thank you and move on from those palettes! 

6 Replies
testing